Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just an amazing protein powder with only clean, delicious ingredients on the list. Good stuff.

Fantastic!

Posted by foodonamission on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my third flavour of About Time Whey and just like the rest I love this product too! It's easily digestible, has a great flavour that you can drink on it's own but also compliments fruit or green smoothies wonderfully!

Compromised Packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

While I was extremely impressed with the speed of delivery of my products, I was surprised to find my protein powder chalking out the side of the container before it had even been unscrewed. When I removed the top, the foam seal was broken and the protein powder was everywhere. I'm concerned as to whether my protein has been compromised with Lord knows what and whether the product is still fresh. This is my first purchase on this website, and I'm pretty disappointed and would like a replacement container. I've already referred another person to this website and hope they don't receive the same experience. If this mistake is rectified, then I will gladly be a return customer due to all other aspects of purchase being satisfactory. UPDATE: I emailed customer service regarding the packaging of the protein powder. A representative responded to my complaint very quickly and had already shipped a replacement container. I received it 2 days later and have been very pleased with this batch of About Time. Thank you I-Herb for standing by your products!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

Clean and yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you search for a clean and good flavored protein, this is the one. Love it

Posted by SarahOmar on Jul 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

1st protein powder I bought with stevia as I was trying to lay off the sugar and artificial sweeteners - 1 sip and I was thrown off. Disgusting to my taste buds. Great nutritional content but I'll be switching to unflavoured protein powders. Had to give my tub away.

great ingredients but lack of taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has great ingredients. Very natural but the taste is awful with water. I can only drink this shake with my almond milk !