...if you've got sensitive skin...don't choose this one

Posted by Marie77 on Jun 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've got sensitive skin, and this scrub was burning a bit and making my skin a bit red (dissapeared fast though). Also, as it's a powder that you have to add water to, I found it kind of messy to use.

not sure how this is supposed to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In the past, when I've used this kind of scrub it was very oily - it would leave a slippery film on my tub, but it did make my skin feel great. Was hoping this would do the same thing, but it doesn't work for me. There is so little oil that it abrades my skin. I also don't like the smell - strangely artificial, almost like furniture polish. Maybe I'll try adding a little bit of oil.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good, nothing special, but does leave no oily film on your body like some.

Nice smell, but awkward to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found this really difficult to use in the shower as it comes in a dry, powder type form which means i'm putting a wet hand into a dry container. The powdery nature also means it goes everywhere and it's hard to get it to stay on your skin long enough to actually exfoliate with it. I think Abra really need to rethink the formulation and consider adding in an oil to make it easier to use.

extraordinary

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is excellent product. i have tried several scrubs from different companies on iherb. this is the best. i have very very dry skin on my legs: i have to use this scrub 1 time per 2 weeks only! the effect of smooth and good looking skin lasts 2 weeks! normally, other such type products last several days and then i have to use an oil. this one scrubs and nourishes and rejuvenates.

Fantastic scrub!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this scrub is fantastic...my husband uses it everyday...it's not greasy or oily, its more like a salt/powder consistency...the scent is very invigorating

too dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This staff in essentially a white powder, without any detectable oil base, therefore quite difficult to use. The smell is not that pleasant either, and quite overpowering. Skin does feel good after the use, but essentially I don't think its effect is any better than any other decent scrub out there. Not an awful product but I will look for something else next time.

like the scrubs in european spas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This scrub is the closest to those found in european spas. i have found nothing that even comes close to this for exfoliation. This is the best.

Cost a Few Bulks More But Last Forever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. Moisturizing but not oily. And you only need a fraction amount of what you would use for other stuff so it is cost effective. I got a jar and it lasts for 3-4 months when I scrub once a week.

Best Scrub for your money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It has a very dry consistency which I prefer of the oily scrubs. Very effective, not great if you have sensitive skin. Very course salt scrub with lemony scent. No other scrub has been able to compare and the price is great!

1 2 3