wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It is just a little heavier than I like, but it is still light. It absorbs well. It has a great smell--that of grapefruit. When I first apply it, I feel a tightening of my skin--less wrinkles. The best thing I like about it is what it does for my hands. It is the best hand lotion product I have ever used. Before I started using this product, I had old looking hands. Well, I should, I'm 82. This product has taken 10 to 15 years off the appearance of my hands. It absorbs quickly and is not greasy. I will buy it again. It has become my one and only moisturizing cream. I use it on my face, neck, feet, and body.

I love this product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many many different body creams in my time and this is the best cream I have ever experienced, I am so glad I found this! Sometime I find there is a compromise with natural products but this lotion feels like a luxury product. It's so light, not oily at all, and leave your skin feeling ultra soft. The smell is light, a bit fruity and natural. I love this product and hope you continue to stock it!

Smell like repellent but it works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is natural like those anti-bacterial essential oil. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin soft and silky even in India. It always works on my face. No allergy.

Mi crema favorita actualmente

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No da grasa, hidrata muy bien, la uso para la cara y cunde muchisimo.No da granos y es genial. -------------- Si te ayudó mi opinión a decidirte, marca Si, abajo, para más opiniones pincha en mi Nick.

OMG!!!! MY SKIN LOVES THIS LOTION.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I FIRST HEARD ABOUT ABRA PRODUCTS FROM MY SISTER WHO WAS WAITING ON A LIVER TRANSPLANT AND WAS USING THE ABRA DETOX SOAK FOR HER BATHS. SHE CLAIMED IT GAVE HER A CALMING EFFECT THAT RELAXED AND RELIEVED HER DAILY STRESS WHILE LISTENING TO HER GOSPEL MUSIC, BUT SHE NEEDED SOMETHING MORE FOR HER SKIN AFTER THE BATH BECAUSE IT WAS SO DARK AND DRY DUE TO HER CONDITION.I RESEARCHED THE ABRA PRODUCTS AND FOUND THIS LOTION AND SENT HER A TWIN PACK. SHE USED THIS ONE RIGHT AWAY AND ENJOYED HOW IT MADE HER SKIN FEEL.SHE CONTINUED TO USED THIS LOTION AFTER HER TRANSPLANT AND HAS NOTICED HER SKIN HAS CHANGED AND IS FEELING MORE LIKE IT'S HER SKIN AND NOT AN TURTLE.I ORDERED THIS LOTION FOR MYSELF AND I HONESTLY LIKE IT. I DOESN'T LEAVE YOU GREASY OR WET AND THE SMELL IS SO COMFORTING.

I use after swimming

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this twice a week after swimming in a chlorinated pool. I like to think it's helping to rid of chemicals my skin soaked up. Awesome ingredients and scent is refreshingly natural. Seems kind of light for me. I usually have to apply another heavier lotion soon after, but I have extra dry skin and live in the desert. I will continue to purchase this product and keep it in my swim bag. This brand makes great all natural products.

Excellent!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I want to give this product six stars if possible. It's perfect for dry skin, which can make it smooth and soft. And I like the smell!!!

Used for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The citrus smell, the lightness, the way it is absorbed in my skin--this is my all-time favorite moisturizer for my face--ye, my face--no need to spend more for little fancy jars.

Abra cellular detox lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i bought similar lotion before and liked it. they changed the package and maybe the ingredients. this time it smells so bad and rancid. i had to trash it.

I love this scent! I use it for almost everything!

Posted by michellek on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this! I love the size and the price. I adore the scent! I use this on my face daily! This is the only moisturizer that I can say I look forward to applying simply for the scent. It's not a very heavy moisturizer and rubs in quickly, does not leave a sticky after feel. All great for the humid climate I live in, but I can see this wouldn't be a good one for dry wintery climate. When I'm in a pinch I use it like cold cream to remove my makeup.

1 2