smells weird, but feels good.

Posted by Reviewer1284850 on Dec 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

actually, this product smells very weird and lasts long since it is made of organic ingredients. But, because I prefer not using artificial ingredients to make smell better, I can bear this smell.

Would not buy again.

Posted by 4803653460904524589 on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It feels, and looks like soap when applying. The cream dries on my skin, and feels sticky. It feels like I am wearing a mask on my face.

Bought this mainly because the high- quality oils in it (no safflower, soya, or sunflower) but find it quite

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

dry - and I apply a lot - but it all sucks into skin and leaves no slip. I believe it has to much stearic acid or similar emulators. Maybe good for greasy skin, but mine is normal / mixed. I have to put a thin layer of another oil under (I use rose hip oil) - then it' perfect. I never use oil alone for daytime (to greasy / shiny) but this combination makes my skin really well moisturized - I use a lot of the cream on top - but not shiny if I don' use too much oil. Natural, but strong smell of lavender.

Product that works

Posted by 5216952355863488803 on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works like wonder with their Intensive Green Tea Complex.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2578707 on Jul 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for about two years. It feels so good on my skin, and I think that it has a positive effect on my complexion! The key is that this product uses essential oil rather than mineral oil, which causes it to be much more effective in moisturizing your skin. I love it!

Fine product

Posted by Reviewer1075303 on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very nice, better formulation than many more expensive creams.

Nice products

Posted by Reviewer2643436 on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like Abra's products

Abra Therapeutics, Organic Green Tea, Daytime Defense Cream,

Posted by Reviewer1603626 on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this cream for only a week and have noticed an improvement with my skin, the smell is a little raw, but it does the job nicely.

Abra Therapeutics, Organic Green Tea, Daytime Defense Cream, 2

Posted by Reviewer3024724 on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product introduced to Abra line. I can feel and see the difference in my complexion after using this. It's a must have.