I love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love using this body lotion - it makes my skin really soft. I'm not too keen on the scent but it disappears quite quickly.

Like this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This lotion seems very different than others I've tried. It really seems to soften my skin and feels great when I put it on... like it's really going into the skin, not just sitting on top. Unfortunately it absorbs so well that my skin feels dry again pretty quickly. My skin is exceptionally dry, so maybe if your skin is normal or oily it will work a little better for you. It does have a strong lemongrass smell, but I like it. I will buy this again even though I wish it was a little longer lasting.

moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a product that is hard to get over the fragrance or odor, it smells like pledge, but the initial smell goes away after a few minutes.

parabens

Posted by spsoaaf on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has parabens, says so on the bottle

Love this lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful texture. Moisturizing without greasiness. Smells like green tea and lemon, which is very calming as well as uplifting.

Very nice green tea body lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Calming, and a refreshing change from the fruity-smelling lotions I've been buying. This one's really good and I highly recommend it.

consistency and aroma

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product and will reorder.

I'm loving it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just bought it a few weeks ago and it is really good, the smell, the sensation, I put it all over my arms and neck, I love it!!!

body lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and lives my skin very soft.

They changed the formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We bought this because it was supposed to have contained sodium PCA, but in fact it no longer does. Thus, it is not as hydrating.

1 2