Help

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Outstanding product, one of the best serums I've ever tried. Lightest texture combined with great absorbing - this is only my impression. If you add its confirmed antioxidant action... Must-have for big cities and air-conditioned spaces.

Superb

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Help maintain skin moisture level even though working in front of computer all day. Help fighting with pollution.

Pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

On to my third bottle. I love this brand as it is so pure. My skin feels great after applying. ( Does have a peppermint fragrance). Can't say that my skin looks any younger however it does feel good. Have been using this before I apply the Amazon Organics anti ageing serum. Products seem to work weil togeteher

Must have for city's girl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is absolutely must have for every city's girl. Good for keep your skin fresh and beautiful in the big city, while travelling, changing climat etc. I love it!

3rd bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love it. Always satisfying me.

Has done nothing good so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After using daily for a couple of weeks, I'm surprised that my skin is no softer each day, after washing. Especially my forehead - it had a rough feeling before and still does. Also, within a couple of days I had two whiteheads on my nose which took about a week to go away. Quite an expensive product too.