therapeutic bath

Posted by Reviewer2481436 on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this produce in my hot tub for my back that has had three surgeries,,,,,I do not know what I would do with out it. Please keep this avalible.

Yes THAT good

Posted by 5628790498234829575 on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was so surprised to see only 5star reviews on this product. I had to try it as I have plenty problems with my body. And there is nothing I can do - my review is also 5 stars! This powder is really that good. I use it on the next day after intensive training or when my muscles are stressed. It works miracles with my body. It feels relaxed and the pain is gone. Also I have severe osteoporosis as a result of other disease and this bath comforts my muscles so good that even tames pain in my bones as a result of deep stress relief and relaxation. I don't recommend to leave it on your body though, always wash it as it feels uncomfortable on your special parts later. I recommend not a lot of water so the concentration will be more effective and maybe leave some airway open as the fragrance may seem intense in a closed hot bath. But if you ever had muscle problems you should definitely try this one. I don't usually write reviews here but I had to share as it may help people living with everyday pain like I do.

Abra Therapeutics Eucalyptus & Rosemary Muscle Therapy Bath is So Soothing!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Try this after a long hard day at work. In the spring when you start working in the garden use this to soothe your sore muscles and relieve your aches and pains. I appreciate that this all natural mineral bath has no artificial fragrances or colors, no animal testing and no animal ingredients.

Enjoy using this product

Posted by Reviewer1887727 on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. I feel better after a 20-30 minute soak if my muscles are stiff and sore. Smells great and dissolves completely. It does not say how much product to use per bath.

provides soothing relief for aches and pains , also love the one for colds

Posted by 5574922173024111483 on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the product , do you have a supplier in Canada??

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this after tennis last night and felt my tense legs relaxing. I especially like the natural ingredients and the fact that it dissolves quickly. Will order again.

Perfect product - perfect service

Posted by Reviewer2595110 on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product - perfect service...I'm a very happy customer. Thank you

perfect for tired or over exerted muscles

Posted by Reviewer2546642 on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best bath sal for tired muscles

Unpleasant smell

Posted by 5763915180761978521 on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this and another scent awhile back. I used them up, as I am an international customer so I can't return it anyway. This did leave my skin feeling soft (which is why I'm giving 2 stars), but the scent was really chemical-like. Same thing with the other scent from this brand. I won't buy this again. There are other brands that smell wonderful and are much more relaxing!

Overrated

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can't smell much of anything sorry I believed the reviews

1 2