Beautiful bath time

Posted by aunatural on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I look forward to running a bath and pouring some of this powder in. I love that it makes beautiful bubbles and it's soft on the skin. But the best part is the scent! So relaxing, so peaceful, so calming. Soft, natural and gentle. And you only need a small amount, so the jar goes a long way.

Great bubble bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very softening to the skin. The patchouly/frankincense scent clings to the skin as a very subtle perfume. Makes great bubbles. I love this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

excellent for restoring balance

Bubble Bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

fragrance alone will set you free.

Lovely

Posted by Stellastar on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchase various bath products for my teenage son who loves his baths when he returns from boarding school on the weekends. After using this product, both he and the bathroom smelt amazing. I also tried this and it is a lovely product. It softens the skin and I only used a small amount. It turns the water milky when I put it into an already run bath. I would liken it to milk powder bath products and wouldn't necessarily use this for a foamy bubble bath. I wouldn't use in a child's bath. Though not reading or perceived as artificial, it does feel concentrated which is great for an adult with matured skin. I also recommend iHerb to all my family and friends in Australia. iHerb is an excellent source with excellent price points. Here in Australia we are often overcharged for natural products and I have found iHerb incredibly economical. Shipping rates and times are the best I've ever come across on any site.

Smells Relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this item based on the reviews, and the reviews were correct! It does smell amazing and it relaxed me. The bubbles were also very impressive!