great stuff

Posted by ledenec on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My skin becomes clean and fresh after using this scrub!!!

packs a punch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a face mask and NOT as a scrub, this is why: This is a reformulated and repackaged newer version of the 'peppermint and oats' scrub. Initially I was disappointed because it was a cheaper harsher product compared to the older formula. The older formula contained 'jojoba beads' which are a gentle physical exfoliant this is an expensive ingredient and has be replaced with cheaper walnut shell pieces (its a waste product of the walnut industry). If you have sensitive skin this makes a huge difference, under the microscope the walnut shell pieces are jagged and sharp and will create micro scaring if used to often or too aggressively; jojoba beads on the other hand are smooth and don't cut the skin. However all this said the peppermint content of the new formulation is much higher which makes if feel really refreshing and uplifting, almost to the point of making your eyes water. So again not for those who have sensitive skin. The white clay is great for cleaning out oily pores or drawing out pollution from the skin.

Surprisingly Pleasant

Posted by SunlitPixie on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was wondering whether the peppermint would be too much. However I was delighted to find it was refreshing, cooling (obviously with the peppermint) and the best thing is that it works! My pores are less visible and I have only used this a few times. I wont give it all the credit as I am using other products together, but this is definitely one scrub I would recommend. I have sensitive skin and I did not experience any breakouts or rashes using this.

Abra Therapeutics, Skin Refining Scrub, Peppermint & Oats,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've never been disappointed in any of the Abra Therapeutics products and this one proved why. Cleans your skin without drying and does it while you smell the freshness of peppermint.

awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The new formula is very different,smells awful and spoiled very quickly.Very dissapointed!

Good stuff

Posted by Darlynn on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a beautifully scented scrub with tiny grains for refining the texture of your skin. My skin is like silk after using it and I think it may be clearing it up from blocked pores. It's a stone color a little darker than oatmeal color. Love it and will buy it again.

I love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It makes my skin so soft. Gentle enough to use everyday, it makes my skin glow.

My favourite scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this scrub for over a year now. It will last for months! All natural and does a great job. I love it!

Superb Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started using this the year I had my big "50" and it is the best product I have found - and the price can't be beat. Gentle and moisturizing, leaves skin feeling and looking beautiful. Goes to prove you don't have to spend a fortune to have quality skin care products. LOVE IT!

Great scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works just like any other facial scrub, but it is all natural. The jar is generously filled.

1 2