Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE the smell of this - I add it to my children't bath and I believe it helps them sleep better at night - it's also all natural too so no nasty chemicals which is really important to me! Excellent value for money, very relaxing just an excellent product all round.

Just what the doctor ordered ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very relaxing. A little goes a long way. Lovely scent. Reasonable price. Will purchase again.

Zzzzzzz....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing! No bath product has ever de-stressed or relaxed me more. (You notice it's benefits most when you are on your last nerve.)

best solution for insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

great product!!! only problem is that its frequently out of stock. amazing sleep aid

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these mineral salts, this is one of my favourites. Highly recommended as is iHerb because they have the best range of iminerals salt bath herbs I’ve seen.

Best bath salts I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells incredible and leaves skin really soft after a bath! Very soothing. Will certainly restock

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely scent and gentle effect

Emergency kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this in the "Emergency" situation, such as in the end of very intense day, feeling "stuck", feeling judgmental or critical of myself, or the peak of PMS. I put at least an half cup in the bath and it is very soothing, releasing and nurturing. It is kind of pricy but is worthy it.

Would buy again

Posted by Nessie on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing, and I'm sure I slept so much better after a bath in this product. Would buy again.

Love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love all of the three Abra therapeutics mineral baths that I have tried... sleep therapy, muscle therapy, and vital energy. They all seem to help soften and moisturize my skin.

1 2 3