one of the best relaxing bath products I've ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this has a lovely subtle & natural scent, & is very relaxing. If I'm having trouble sleeping, I can even just take a few gentle sniffs from the container & relax into sleep. It has a pleasant feel & doesn't dry my skin.

pss, NH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This bath soak is absolutely incredible !! Just lie down in the tub and breathe in the aroma, you'll forget there's another world outside of the tub !!

So good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing! I just ordered my second pack!

excellent. keep this one on hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent. keep this one on hand

relaxing

Posted by OksanaM on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This powder has rather artificial and not "natural" aroma, and I was dissapointed because of that. Still, it had a good calming effect on my mum, she really felt relaxed after quick bath.

Enjoyed it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have only had a chance to use this once but enjoyed it and has a pleasant scent!

Okay - didn't like the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this and another scent awhile back. I used them up, as I am an international customer so I can't return it anyway. This did leave my skin feeling soft (which is why I'm giving 3 stars), but the scent was sort of chemical-like. Same thing with the other scent from this brand. I won't buy this again. There are other brands that smell wonderful and are much more relaxing!