best serum for reactive skin

Posted by Reviewer1378623 on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This serum has saved my skin, healing my rosacea and restoring a youthful look. I love it and consider it great value. Most recommended skincare product I have ever used! Sometimes this is unavailable which is a shame as nothing is as good.

Perfect!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3297282 on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After apply just only 3 to 5 oil drops to damp skin, it is the first time to feel skin calm like this product. I have been suffering from an atopic disease, I would like to recommend to the person like me. My mom in good skin condition loves it, too.

Great oil blend

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great oil blend-- rich but it sinks in. Obviously someone at Abra figured out which oils combine well to feed the skin without leaving a residue. Kudos to this company (that I know little about)

love this!

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my skin is so picky and sensitive, but this serum works great. I started using it to combat the flaking skin that Rx retinoids were causing and it worked great. I was using desert essence essential daily moisturizer during the day under my sunscreen, but this is such a light (but moisturizing), and penetrating serum that I've been using this instead. my skin looks and feels baby soft when I use this, and it doesn't make my skin greasy.

Great products!

Posted by Reviewer1385878 on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very nice. It leaves you skin soft and more hydrated. I add 6 drops to Emu oil and apply after washing. The emu oil is very penetrating and rejuvenates with continued daily use.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the natural ingredients of this product and the lovely texture.

Wonderful quality for such a low price

Posted by EnPassant on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First of all, it smells absolutely divine if you like neroli! I only apply 3-6 drops at a time (as suggested on the box) so I never feel that it's too heavy. It absorbs quite well and leaves my skin nourished and moisturized. I dare say NOW Foods' Apricot Kernel Oil (much cheaper than this product) works better on my skin, but I nevertheless love this PhytoSerum and will repurchase when I run out. ネロリの香りが素晴らしいです!箱に書いてあるように、一度に3~6滴しかつけないので重いと感じたことはありません。 浸透も良く、お肌に栄養と潤いが行きわたるような使用感です。実はNOW FOODSのアプリコットオイル(こちらの商品よりも安い)のほうが肌に合うような気もするのですが、本商品もとても気に入ったのでなくなったらリピート買いしたいと思っています。

Abra Therapeutics Calendula Phytoserum

Posted by Reviewer1295434 on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far I love this stuff. I was worried about the fragrance to it, but it doesn't seem to bother me. I can use it at night and not wake up feeling all stuffy and puffy. Stays a bit oily on my face, but my skin is so parched that I really like it. It hasn't clogged my pores and does not irritate at all on my very sensitive rosacea-y skin. My cheeks are still rosy, so I don't know if it's helping with that, but I love using it with Desert Essence Gentle Nourishing Day cream spf15 dry & sensitive skin fragrance free day lotion. It's a great combo. It has a dropper in the bottle too for easy application.

Incredible product

Posted by 5226962658089790029 on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I adore this oil. It smells delicious, like a garden, and goes on smooth and light. It has helped cure a bad dry skin problem. I use it every morning under a day moisturizer. I could not live without this product.

inexpensive but good serum

Posted by 4817229710871192497 on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i may have missed reading something when i bought this product. i thought it is in a form of 'serum' and not in a form of 'oil'. but anyway, i use it for almost 2 weeks n i m feeling good about this :). this simply makes my skin softer (i dont know why) and more moistured. for me, a pump is already too much n i usually use only 0.5 pump (actually even 0.5 it's also too much for me). so i guess this small bottle of serum can last me a couple of months. in short, as for this price, i think the performance is more than alright :)

1 2