Help

Increased energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about a week now and have noticed a definite increase in my energy and stamina, throughout the day. I am no longer getting a mid day lull, just calm and clear all the way through. I do use more than the bottle recommends about 6-8 caps a day, divided up, it feels great and at such a great price I can afford to use more than suggested and not go broke. I highly recommend this product, I have not tried any other Acai capsules so I can not compare it.

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My joint pain has decreased notably since taking 3 capsules a day. I have RA and when I forget to take this product, I become aware of it due to the stiffness and pain. I highly recommend it!!

If I took 24 capsules...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If I took 24 capsules a day I would get back pain relief and feel a lot better. I started at 3 capsules but didn't feel any difference and kept raising it because I am doing megavitamin therapy with vitamin c for health. I think 24 capsules is 200% daily value of vitamin c or more. I think I was getting reactions from the processing of the veggie capsule or the citric acid in it. I hope there is no animal products in the processing of both of those.

Very good and great price!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They are good I really like the easy of taking them and I feel my skin feels better and so does my stomach. Very good for you!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. Have ordered several times

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is freeze dried which is the best way to preserve the berries.

Acai Fruit caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product and great buy!

Somewhat disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have not noticed any of the effects yet, but I have not had any bloodwork done either. But as far as weight loss, none. My nails are much harder though and I do think that my hair and skin are somewhat softer.

Have not recieved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sorry I have not recieved my Eclectic Acai fruit yet so I will rate it then once I have my product.