Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this and cycle with mucuna and rhodiola for libido and premature ejaculation, 1 product every 3 days. I now have a strong libido and can hold off ejaculation for well over an hour. AMAZING!!! after not being able to last 30 seconds... Great Product

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the Catuaba is helping with giving me better Dreams . . . . waking up in a better Mood . . . i would say i gives you abit moor pizaz about yourself, ((but hey i've been suffering with chronic catarh for years . . . )

I do not feel any effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't do a thing. Very disappointed.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am 45 years old and was having some issues with ED; I started taking Catuaba a few months ago and saw results pretty quick. I think it is a great product and I have backed of to 1 per day now and still have good results. I plan on continuing to use the product, thanks!

ACTION LABS Power Max 500

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i live at sea level in Houston and love to snow ski. i went skiing in NM this winter and was NEVER tired, was rarely winded and experienced minimal aches and stiffness. my capability to add muscle and control my appetite is enhanced when i take this product. the claims for enhanced libido are sort of a gimmick. After all, the ultimate statement of virility is enjoying your life, family and sports.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

Only the best . . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this herb, works for me . . .

Buenísimo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Se nota mucho la energía que te mete y el desempeño en la cama :-)

Works !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It does what it suposed to do.

Fred Schell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

About catauba it is a great product and helps me with erections and libido. I am in my sixties and diabetic. I have used this product from Iherb on and off for several years. Thanks.

1 2 3