Great!

Posted by Reviewer1610343 on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this and cycle with mucuna and rhodiola for libido and premature ejaculation, 1 product every 3 days. I now have a strong libido and can hold off ejaculation for well over an hour. AMAZING!!! after not being able to last 30 seconds... Great Product

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2776463 on Nov 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the Catuaba is helping with giving me better Dreams . . . . waking up in a better Mood . . . i would say i gives you abit moor pizaz about yourself, ((but hey i've been suffering with chronic catarh for years . . . )

I do not feel any effect

Posted by Reviewer1823726 on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't do a thing. Very disappointed.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2039692 on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am 45 years old and was having some issues with ED; I started taking Catuaba a few months ago and saw results pretty quick. I think it is a great product and I have backed of to 1 per day now and still have good results. I plan on continuing to use the product, thanks!

Buenísimo

Posted by Reviewer3138197 on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Se nota mucho la energía que te mete y el desempeño en la cama :-)

ACTION LABS Power Max 500

Posted by Reviewer2320221 on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i live at sea level in Houston and love to snow ski. i went skiing in NM this winter and was NEVER tired, was rarely winded and experienced minimal aches and stiffness. my capability to add muscle and control my appetite is enhanced when i take this product. the claims for enhanced libido are sort of a gimmick. After all, the ultimate statement of virility is enjoying your life, family and sports.

Fred Schell

Posted by Reviewer1923589 on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

About catauba it is a great product and helps me with erections and libido. I am in my sixties and diabetic. I have used this product from Iherb on and off for several years. Thanks.

Catuaba Power Max 500

Posted by Reviewer1118400 on May 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I probably have not used this product enough to make a good evaluation, but so far I have not found it to be very effective in my case.

Nothing but acne

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Did nothing but give me acne!

Cat food

Posted by 4879946760883458750 on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First and last time trying Catuaba. This whole product did nothing for me which is odd because it contains Maca and I normally have a significant response from a very low amount.

1 2 3