Stress relief and stamina building

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good for both exercise and relaxation. Don't take too much!

Wow, great combo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This definitely gives you a burst of energy without the crash that can come after caffeine. Nice!!

Very Good, but with a light headacke.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been rotating three products that were recommended to me: Damiana, Ginseng and Ashwagandha extracts. I take 20 drops in the morning and 20 drops in the afternoon in a glass of water for 4 days and then swap. All three worked really good for my energy level, stamina and overall health. Damiana specially helps me with the Stamina side of things, Ashwagandha seems to help me on the Inmune system and Ginseng gave me a nice warm feeling and energy. THe only thing that I didn't like about the Ginseng was that I got a light headacke every time I took it. After 30 days of the rotation I decided to take the Ashwagandha in the morning and the Damiana in the afternoon. That has worked the best for me. I'll try the Ginseng again in a couple of weeks and see how I like it.

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Increased my energy levels and lasted a long time. The taste wasn't bad either, it was quite tolerable. I didn't take it everyday but whenever i needed a boost of extra energy for work or studying. This has helped so much with getting me through long days, along with the prince of peace ginseng in the little vials, when i'm on the go.

Rating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like it and great price!

EFFECTIVE PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Noticed my body working better after a week of this ginseng!!

Highly Recommened

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I swear by ginseng as a the perfect tonic to help keep you going through all that life throws at you. I have been using Action's formula for a couple years now. Great price here on iHerb.

Excellent value, super fast Shipping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product!

Ginseng Powermax 4x

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This liquid formula works for me

1 2