MISLEADING CLAIM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I live in indonesia where almost all longjack come from(province of aceh)this product's definetely not an extract form,for a raw product like this,you need at least 4grams,I give this product 1 star simply for its misleading claim...Now for iherbs,I give you 5 GOLD STARS FOR YOUR SERVICES...

Highly recommended...this stuff works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm 53 and have always been athletic, but I have always carried fat around my belly and sides. No amount of cardio (I was a runner for 20 years) would help. About 15 months ago, I started going to the gym 4-5x a week and committed to weight training. The results have been amazing and I have really transformed my body by adding muscle and definition. My waist definitely got smaller, but I still had those lingering small handfulls of belly fat and love handles. After doing some web research, I decided that a testosterone boost might be able to help. I tried a round of tribulus in January but really didn't see or feel a difference. Then in March I began taking a combination of Long Jack and tribulus...and I started seeing results in the first 10 days! After almost a month, I really feel that I actually have a chance to see my abs for the first time in my life. It may take 6 more months (if it can happen at all), but I know that the addition of Long Jack to my supplements has made a definite difference. And Long Jack has also made a definite difference in that other testosterone-dependent department! It's very reasonably priced. I highly recommend it; especially for those over 40.

Not worth trying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product as it is a lot cheaper than the patented and standardised LJ100 (also tongkat ali). I find it doesn’t work like LJ100. If there is any effect, it's pretty weak. This is probably the lack of standardised extract and the strength is unknown. It might work if you try at higher dosage but it will be quite pricey then. The caps are gelatin (not for vegan), not big and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Pricewise, it’s not too expensive. Check out my page for more reviews!

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. My muscle is fuller after taking this. Hope it is available in bigger bottle than this. I take 4 per day.

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised to say the least.

truly great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Improves stamina,endurance,work outs,and best of all sexual health. Highly recommended.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this stuff just to try it out. I'm in my late 30s and my erections have started to suffer some. I read a lot of the reviews, and most of them said don't take this too late in the day or you won't sleep. I'm not having any trouble sleeping. The benefits, however, have been great. I'm having some of the best sex that I've ever had! My wife has been very pleased! I was hoping for some positive gains in the gym as well, but I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. I highly recommend this product.

Tongkat Ali

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This version has the pure root shavings. I would expect that many other similar products contain some other materials to help with digestion. Still a good buy.

PowerMax 200 is the BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best "male supplement" I have ever tried. It really works great and fast. I have noticed a chande in mood and increase preformance!!

Worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

More expensive than Tribulus, but more potent. I rotate between different test boosters so they don't lose thier effectiveness.

1 2 3 4