Let my cats tell you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

every night before bed time, our mom gives us this. we love this so much and will stand by (around 10 pm) for the magic moment, mom goes to bed at 10.30.

Works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took it for my cat - brewer's yeast are good for treating fleas.I'm using it for about 2 months and there are no fleas on my cat since.And the most important thing - she just loves it(my cat very selective with pets food)!I don't need to use ampoules with chemicals any more!

Tablete za psa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Moj njemački ovčar ima nekoliko različitih problema s dlakom, što zbog starosti, što zbog bolesti, ove tablete su mu bile dobre i pojeo ih je kao slastice bez problema, nadam se da su pomogle i obnovi dlake, prerano je još za reći,

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My cat walks away when i try to feed her with this. Not sure why. Overall, the pack size great and the tablets looks yummy! 3 stars!

My cat loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A real healthy treat for you pet

Dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My dogs love brewers yeast and won't touch their breakfast until I pit a tablet on top of food. It's cute. A treat to them.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Exellent price for the results. Half a bottle already and the dog have a better hair/skin already. I really recomend this product. Just give it a try.

My Dog LOVES this Brewers Yeast Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dog REALLY LIKES this Brewer's Yeast supplement. I have tried to get her to take brewers yeast before but she wouldn't eat it. However she likes the taste of these. I also like that they are a small size so they are easy for small dogs to eat.

cats do not like them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is advertised for cats and dogs. The tablets are too large for cats, but are easily broken in half. My cats would not eat them :-(