Warning - Australian quarantine does not allow this product into the country

Posted by 5443487650090053767 on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't review this because Australian quarantine does not allow it into Australia. I wish that I herb would put a warning on products of this nature. I lost over $100 worth of products on my order because of this.

Well balanced formula

Posted by 5073007604777161134 on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product. My dogs eat them with gusto. They are on a home cooked diet, so vitamin and mineral supplementation is necessary. This gives them all of the things that they need to keep them healthy, and they love them.

Dog hates the taste

Posted by Reviewer2247909 on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

if I grind up a pill and put it in his food he won't eat. Threw them in the garbage!

Effective

Posted by 5722013870293167477 on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although I can't see any increase in my dog's energy levels, her hair isn't falling out anymore, which means that the product is effecive. I can't say that she loves it, but she eats it if I break the tablet in small pieces. Overall, quite satisfied.

It is still not clear.

Posted by 5014881621689068449 on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is still not clear. My pet as it is not figured out yet myself, it eats away at once, then not eating at all!

Excellent product

Posted by Zahava on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dog has two of these each evening as a "treat" and she loves them!

good

Posted by Reviewer3026042 on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Good effect

Posted by Reviewer2091977 on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used one bottle and my dogs are more playful than they used to be. They didn't like the taste, but I put these under the food.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1583532 on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I give my 13 yr old 54# dog a variety of supplements for his arthritis and general health. Canine Complex is part of that regimen. My dog will not eat these without being crushed up in his food. I give him 3/day.