Not for my cat - мой не ест!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cat refuse flatly to eat this supplement. If I mix this supplement with my cat's food, my cat eats nothing. But at the same time my cat eats "Pet Naturals of Vermont, Hairball for cats" with pleasure. Не жрет котяра эту добавку, я по-всякому пробовала! Если даже немного подмешать в корм, то ничего есть не станет и будет ходить с несчастной мордой и просить есть. А другую добавку от волосяных комков - Pet Naturals of Vermont - трескает за милую душу. Но там состав совершенно другой.

Hard and dry as rocks

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yet another waste of money in the tempt of hairball eradication. I've tried it all. My cat also has asthma, so it's an ongoing endeavor of mine, to try everything. Right now, the liquid at Doctors Fosters and Smith, is the best of all. It's natural and tastes good to her. Sometimes, it actually helps her to cough up the hairball while she's hacking (but not always).

My cat loves this item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

He isn't interested in any food that much. However he runs to me every time I shake the bottle. He has never vomited hairball since he ate this but instead his pooh has been connected. I'm satisfied with it

Easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My cat is maby a little wierd, but he loved them when i gave it to him alone and not blending in his food. No hairballs inside him anymore.

My Cats Wouldn't Eat This Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So, I provide fresh cat grass greens (seeds are available from Renee's Garden), and each get a dollop of organic winter squash baby food with breakfast. They both eat the cat grass, but only Lewis eats the winter squash. Lewis has never had a hairball! Ivy has them infrequently, I think the grass helps her.

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure yet about the hair ball control effect but my 9 cats all love it

기호성면에서

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

냄새 한번 맡더니 아예 먹으려고 안해요.. 왜 그런가 해서 제가 맡아보니깐 약냄새가 훅 나네요..저희집 냥이가 제일 좋아하는 참치캔에다 타블렛 하나 빻아 넣어서 줘봤는데도 약 냄새 때문인지 몇 입 먹다 안먹네요..기호성이 정말 꽝이라 다신 사지 않을 헤어볼 제품ㅋ 돈 아까워요...

HAIRBALL SUPPLEMENT THE BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

MY cat like this very much, very helpful.

Hairball formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My cat has a really hard time with hair balls so I wanted to get her something that would help. These chewable tablets are really helping. I think that the tuna and chicken flavor helps her as well, she thinks that she's getting a special treat.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All of my cats love these. They maybe a little bit to big for the cats. My one cat who does have hair balls have not been coughing near as much or is really not coughing at all now thanks to this. They do love the taste of it which is a great plus. Would highly recommend.

1 2