My cats actually eat it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The doctor prescribed this for my ageing cats. The tablets are huge, but I crush them and mix the powder into their food.

Bit impractical but helps

Posted by Naturopath on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Says on the label chewable tablets, but advises you to crush, you really need a mortar and pestle to do this - should be a powder for pet use. Also mentions ginger & devils claw as ingredients but these are just for consumer appeal as no therapeutic dosages are listed. Starting to help though.

Good, but is very big

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have to cut this tablet up and mix it into my cat's food. He will not eat it just like that. Apart from that, it's a good product.My cat is 17 years old and had been having trouble going down the stairs, but is much better now.

Cat loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cat loves this stuff and seems to be doing well. She has a back injury caused by a jumping accident back when she was fat and can be in quite some pain on bad days. She seems to benefit from these or at least she's doing quite well. I give these in conjunction with an organic raw meat & bones diet, keltic sea salt, chlorella, some butter, cod liver oil and some iodine weekly. On that diet she lost three kilos and got beautiful fur and good mood. The biggest step was to throw out the dry food full of grains, sugar and other carbs and cheap unhealthy salts and proteins. By the way, I don't crush the tablets but just give them as candy treats and she loves it.

not chewable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is not chewable. it is a very large, very hard tablet. i have 6 cats and NONE of them would even lick it. my old cat will not eat it at all, even crushed in his food. i would advise against buying this product

Large pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Large pills and very hard to crush up

Hugo love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hugo was a huge blue cat hes almost 20 lbs ,becasue of his weight i need to buy a joint product to him & he love this so much hes always ask me to gave him to eat.

Large pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pills are quite large for my kitten

didnt get it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Never got the it

I haven't tried it yet, l'll prefer to rate it later.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried it yet. thus I prefer to rate it later.