Page 1 - Reviews - Acure, Energizing Body Wash, Watermelon & Mandarin Orange, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Price / quality is absolutely superb and to be honest I am not going to pay top dollar if I can get a great vegan product - that also smells nice (not overpowering). Also what I really like is the fact that it does not come with access package - what you see is what you get. the product feels gentle on the skin and does not dry out the body.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Wonderful scent and easy on the skin. Perfect for the summer and great quality bodywash for those who still prefer a bodywash over bar soap (which we're slowly transitioning to). Hoping to see Acure make their bottles biodegradable since I use their products so much and would make them the ultimate enviro friendly company.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I have extremely dry skin and this Body gel is perfect for me. I don't like sweet and heavy scents so the gentle scent of this product is totally for me. Size and quality are perfect, packaging as well. I feel comfortable after using it. Thank you Acure. Definitely recommended.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I'm super pleased with the formula used here! It lathers really well, and goes such a long ways, that you need way less than your other competing non-toxic brands. So it's more economical in the sense that you use less! My only complaint is that the smell is wonderful, but you can hardly smell it! Definitely don't want anything overpowering, but it would be nice to smell like watermelon and mandarin orange upon coming out of the shower!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I have to tell again, I live everything I’ve tried with this brand. This body wash has such refreshing and meanwhile such a tender scent. Will try other scents as well.

SKaina
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

the smell is not like watermelon but the cleanser is good. it's easy to wash. it's so gentle. the price is so affordable.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Loved this wash! So refreshing and does not dry out the skin.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Oh the smell! This soap really puts you in a good mood

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This is the best shampoo line: convenient size, great scent and doesn’t contain nasty chemicals.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I was pleasantly surprised by how little of this product you need to use in order to wash. Smells delicious too