Not bad, but contains stearalkonium chloride, behentrimonium chloride and cetearyl alcohol.

Posted by Leione on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There are a lot of great things about this conditioner: it rinses easily, detangles the hair, makes it soft, shiny and manageable without weighing it down, is suitable for all hair types, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, synthetic fragrance, gluten and cruelty free. It has some impressive ingredients: naturally-derived fermented sugar, cetearyl glucoside, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, l-arginine, sorbitan olivate, vegetable-derived lactic acid and panthenol, which condition and detangle the hair making it soft and manageable, argan oil, cocoa seed butter, which deeply moisturize, nourish and soothe the scalp and hair, argan stem cells and ubiquinone (CoQ10), which strengthen the root bulbs and follicle connection, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and keratin production, restore hair elasticity, provide body and shine, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate, rooibos and vitamin E, which are powerful antioxidants reviving, revitalizing, invigorating the scalp and hair follicles, preventing hair loss and adding volume at the root, lemongra ss, French lavender, oak moss and rosemary essential oils, which are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents clarifying the scalp, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. But unfortunately, it contains stearalkonium chloride and behentrimonium chloride, antistatic agents and preservatives, which are known human and environmental toxicants, allergens and skin irritants, and cetearyl alcohol, a suspected environmental toxin which may come from synthetic sources, as well. Overall, it's not a bad product, but it would be much better without these ingredients.

Smells like ginger

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would love to give this a positive review, but I have to give an honest review. If you like the smell of ginger then buy this. It is a light conditioner, but is protein based which turns out is no good for my hair. After using this my hair became so overloaded I had to use a deep cleansing shampoo to fix. If you have fine hair and lots of it then do not use this product as you will soon have straw like hair and not much of it as it will break and shed.

Posted by Reviewer1431720 on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used this shampoo and conditioner for almost a week now and LOVE them! This is the first time I've switched hair products in a few years, so I was a little reluctant to try something new. I had been using Avalon Organics, but this is much better. It's more expensive, but definitely worth it. These products are gluten free, which is why I decided to try them. The shampoo lathers very well and the conditioner doesn't leave a film on my hair. In addition to these products, I also started using Aveda light elements smoothing fluid once my hair dries. The combination of these three works very well. I love all the other ACURE products I've tried, especially the lotions.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is only an ok conditioner for my hair, I got thin and straight hair. It leaves my hair something between dry and conditioned. Will not buy again.

Love!

Posted by enilorak on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural conditioner I've ever tried. Makes my hair looking so fresh and clean. I absolutely love this conditioner. Perfect!!

good

Posted by Reviewer2838908 on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very hydrating, and I don't have to use much. Bottle has lasted me since october 2012. Nice smell.

its awesome

Posted by Reviewer2593293 on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE the scent, and my hair gets so clean and soft! Barely need any to make my hair smooth.

fantastic product!!

Posted by 4863212892148456959 on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love love love this, esp when used with the shampoo! But used on its own its good too. It doesn't leave that slimey residue that most non-natural hair products leave and while it may feel a little dry after it dries it leaves your hair wonderfully soft and tangle-free! And my hair is really picky! The only thing I didn't completely love was the scent (I actually wanted the mint one which was sold out at the time) but it is only mild and not entirely unappealing. But still not bad enough for my to give a bad review ^^

Great

Posted by Reviewer1710000 on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this conditioner with shampoo Acure Organics, Lemongrass + Argan Stem Cell. They work very good each other. Good composition makes my hair soft and healthy! I'll buy it again!

excellent company and product

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Makes the hair shiny and silky, and well moisturized. Better than the Moroccan Argan Stem Cell, as I've tried both.