Wonderful facial toner with all-natural ingredients.

Posted by Leione on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This toner really works: it gently tones, firms and hydrates my delicate skin without irritating it or clogging my pores. It's suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive, delicate and dehydrated skin. Unlike many other toners, this one is all-natural, organic, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, gluten and cruelty free. The ingredients are great: rooibos is a powerful antioxidant improving cellular circulation, encouraging cell renewal and regeneration, revitalizing the skin and preventing premature aging, witch hazel detoxifies, tones and firms the skin, restoring its elasticity, unclogging and tightening pores and regulating sebum production, lavender hydrosol is a strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal agent keeping infection and inflammation at bay, organic glycerin hydrates the skin and helps it retain moisture, chamomile and calendula extracts soothe, soften and heal delicate and damaged skin, calm itching, reduce redness and inflammation. I use this facial toner two times a day and it does wonders for my very sensitive skin without dehydrating or irritating it: it evens out my skin tone, improves my complexion, reduces redness and inflammation, and as a result, my skin glows - it becomes soft, smooth, firm and radiant. Glad I discovered this product.

Unusual one

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I'd liked how the shampoos and conditioner work. I can't say it's super moisturizing as it claims but it's not bad as a toner. The only thing I still can't get used to is how it smells. Like wet dog. It's bizarre. I like dogs and am comfortable with their natural scent but still it's a bit strange to smell it so intimately with a toner. Fortunately the smell dissipates quickly or else I would have to ditch the bottle.

A quality natural product -- but I can't get past the smell

Posted by newfiegonegreen on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I want to love this but I really can't stand the smell. For reference, I eat and drink a lot of strongly-smelling oriental herbal medicine, and I like earthy, natural smells. A product need not be scented sweetly or with feminine notes to please my nose -- there's just something about this particular combination of essential oils that come together in a terrible way. It is moisturizing, as it says; I love the packaging; I love the price point; I love the company. But I can barely even bring myself to use this product. So sad :(

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is kind to skin and it is favorite.

Nice and clean

Posted by Ifeelbetternow on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No break outs and gets the job done.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My wife kept asking me to order this toner as it was all natural - and it worked.

Totally Organic

Posted by iherbrockzzzz on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the fact that everything in this toner is organic, not to mention that it is affordable. Apart being a toner, I sometimes use it as a face mist to freshen up myself :)

This product delivers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just love this toner. I see that a lot of reviewers didn't like the smell but to me it's quite natural albeit very particular. The ingredients are amazing and it is moisturizing - so much so that sometimes I forget to apply a moisturizer after. Only downside: it's pricey for a 2 oz bottle...

Refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After use my skin feels fresh and hydrated. The smell is herbal, not extremely pleasant, but I like the effect. Purchased again.

Best witch hazel product on the market

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think Acure's toners are the best because they are organic and don't contain any added preservatives, unlike other brands. The smell of this one is okay. It's not great but not irritating either. ***For more reviews check out my profile! I am a natural beauty blogger and I try tons of products!

1 2