Loving this product

Posted by Reviewer1360413 on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ok, firstly this is not a moisturiser. It's a treatment that's meant to be used under a moisturiser. Thus, from that perspective I've found it to be great (I'm using it under the Acure Night cream at night, under a moisturising sunscreen during the day). It seems to be evening out my skin and other people have commented that it looks clearer - which is great because I don't wear makeup on a daily basis. For me, it appears to be working best when I put it directly onto clean skin then wait 5-10 minutes before putting on my regular moisturiser.

Expensive, but high quality

Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely facial lotion. Not heavy or greasy but is still thick and creamy. The scent is a very subtle lemon one, smells exactly like the leave-in hair spray by Acure. Seeps into the skin very well, leaving it soft and smooth.

Good and fair

Posted by 5097535943936495244 on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using night time cream and day time cream from Acure organics and those are wonderful! compared to those, this cream is just as fair.

lightweight moisturizer

Posted by 5232414744908138585 on Jan 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For me, this cream didn't improve my skin. I just finished the whole tube and I saw no improvement. I still have discoloration and acne. The scent is really strong and I don't really like it. I use this as a daily moisturizer and it doesn't even moisturize really well. I won't buy it again, it's not a bad product since it didn't cause me any bad effect but it is not good either. I don't really recommend

Nice, but I still have spots..

Posted by Northernstar on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It feels very thin creme and I use it under orher face cremes. Smells fresh! I still have spots after one month use but I still decided to order more.. I don't know any better face creme either.

ACURE ORGANICS RADICAL RESURFACING

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Jul 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's consistency is a little difficult to spread over skin. No visible difference seen on skin after 3 weeks of use.

crazy awesome

Posted by 4687292799552778497 on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i really enjoyed using this product. it lightened my acne scars within just a few weeks of use. has a fresh lemon scent. just wish it came in a bigger tube because i feel like i used it up pretty quickly.

Lovely and light - but moisturising

Posted by 5454053948764957564 on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this cream. This is my second tube. I have quite pale skin with some light freckles, minor pigmentation and some chicken pox scars. For me, this cream seems to give my skin an even coating and sheen. It makes it look a lot more even. Elsewhere, I have bought it for nearly double the price I paid here and it was still good value!

Not sure

Posted by 5476211092861741312 on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot really use it in the day as it makes my face oily after a while. Perhaps it works better if your face is very dry, and it helps to hydrate the skin.

Nice!

Posted by 5033584067195802300 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So smooth and non-greasy. My skin loves it!

1 2