Amazing shampoo with a powerful blend of argan, olive, sea buckthorn and pumpkin seed oils.

Posted by Leione on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the best shampoos for dry, damaged, dull and lifeless hair. I've tried so many different shampoos, but they were drying and irritating my sensitive scalp and leaving my hair dull and lifeless. But this one is simply amazing. It's all-natural, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, synthetic fragrance, gluten and cruelty free, and unlike other natural shampoos, it lathers well, gently cleanses my hair without drying or irritating my scalp and leaves my hair clean, soft, shiny and manageable. The list of its ingredients is pretty impressive: coconut-derived sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoyl glutamate gently cleanse the scalp and hair, draw out excess dirt and oil, remove impurities and dead skin cells without stripping the scalp's protective layer, naturally-derived betaine, cocoglucosides hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium levulinate and guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride condition and detangle the hair making it soft and manageable, aloe vera leaf juice soothes, tones and heals the scalp, calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, a powerful blend of argan, olive, sea buckthorn and pumpkin seed oils, argan stem cells, ubiquinone (CoQ10) and almond extract deeply moisturizes and nourishes the scalp, repairs dry and damaged hair, protects it at the cellular level, strengthens the root bulbs and follicle connection, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and keratin production, restores hair elasticity, provides body and shine, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate and rooibos are powerful antioxidants stimulating hair growth and preventing hair loss, sunflower-derived glycerophosphoinositol lysine and ca ssia bark essential oil are strong anti-dandruff, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents reviving, revitalizing, invigorating the scalp and hair follicles, adding volume at the root, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. I've been using this product for two weeks and I'm impressed by the results: my scalp is no longer dry, itchy and flaky and my hair is no longer dull, damaged and lifeless - it's soft, shiny and healthy. So glad I discovered this amazing shampoo.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had high expectations on this shampoo after all reviews read. Unfortunately it didn't work nor for me or my husband. I got a terribly itchy scalp and my husband got dandruff. So I guess I will have to keep look for a shampoo that is ok in both INCI and ok to use.

Love the label.

Posted by TessTess on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Residue: no, cleanses very well. Lather: rich lather, totally enjoyable. Moisture: cannot do without hair conditioner or Dr. Bronner's coconut hair creme, I've dry hair. Scent: smells exactly like sweet or bitter almond (aka Chinese almond), I dislike it because I prefer floral scent. I've added 100% pure essential oils below to the shampoo: peppermint, organic lavender, organic juniper berry and organic cederwood. 45 drops of them couldn't cover the nutty smell but so much better. They need to work on the scent. Thus, deduct 1 star. Price: affordable.

One of the best ever!

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have long blond dry hair and sensitive scalp. This shampoo together with the same conditioner are awesome! Moisturizes very well, hair are shiny and soft. Highly recommended!

Best Online Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't understand why affordable organic products are not easily found here in Singapore, but I was extremely happy with this purchase. The shampoo is a clear and strong-smelling mixture (almost like children's cough syrup) and it takes just a little bit of water on longer hair (mine's reaching my waist) to lather. Usually it is mentioned that shampoos without sulphate would not have the power to fully cleanse the hair (stripping effect), but this one is a champ at doing so! I was so surprised by how squeaky clean my hair become (not so drying though) and when I applied my usual hair mask/conditioner, I could feel them penetrating my hair ends. My hair was falling before this using other drug store brands, but with this new shampoo, there was definitely less hair fall with just one use. Hopefully this would be my HG for permanent use!

Too protein rich

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seemed lovely to begin with but after a few months of using this the protein (Argan Oil) began to build up so much making my hair overloaded with protein. Too much protein made my hair feel like straw, dry and brittle. To be fair, I do use a heat iron on my hair but with the addition of using this shampoo daily made the condition of my hair go from good to horrible. If you want to ruin your beautiful hair in the long run then go ahead and use this product.

Not really..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had high excpectations for this shampoo after reading all wonderful comments here. I have dry hair, a bit frizzy, so I excpected this shampoo to make them a bit more glossy. Unfortunatelly, my hair looks so unhealthy after washing, so I stopped using it. Would not recommend it for dry, frizzy and long hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this shampoo (and conditioner)! We recently switch out all toxic products with natural ones, and I had to try this shampoo. I hair routine use to consist of Curly Sexy Hair followed by Moroccan Oil, but with this, my hair got so silky smooth! I couldnt belive it when I brushed my hair after the first wash, so soft! I had curly, frizzy hair (not the worst though), now it's wavy, less frizzy, and silky smooth <3 Thank you Acure Organics!

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

brilliant!!!

Didn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It worked great the first week or so, but now my hair is so greasy that i have to switch to another product. The scalp has also become very itchy. It just didn't work for me.