Amazing shampoo with a powerful blend of echinacea stem cells, quinoa protein and babas su oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the best shampoos for normal, oily and fine and limp hair. I've tried so many shampoos, but they were drying and irritating my sensitive scalp and leaving my hair dull and lifeless. But this one is different. It's all-natural, organic, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, synthetic fragrance, gluten and cruelty free, and unlike other natural shampoos, it lathers well, gently cleanses my hair without dehydrating or irritating my scalp and leaves my hair clean, soft, shiny and manageable. The list of its ingredients is pretty impressive: coconut-derived sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoyl glutamate gently cleanse the hair and scalp, draw out excess dirt and oil, remove impurities and dead skin cells without stripping the scalp's protective layer, naturally-derived betaine, cocoglucosides hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium levulinate and guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride condition and detangle the hair making it soft and manageable, aloe vera leaf juice soothes, tones and heals the scalp, calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, argan, olive, seabuckthorn and babas su oils deeply moisturize and nourish the scalp, quinoa protein extract, echinacea stem cells and ubiquinone (CoQ10) strengthen the root bulbs and follicle connection, improve cellular circulation, stimulate keratin production and cellular regeneration at the root level, restore hair elasticity, provide body and shine, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate, rooibos and vitamin E are powerful antioxidants reviving, revitalizing, invigorating the scalp and hair follicles, preventing hair loss and adding volume at the root, peppermint and rosemary essential oils are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents gently clarifying the scalp, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. I've been using this product for two weeks and I'm impressed by the results: my scalp is much healthier and no longer dry, itchy and flaky and my hair is no longer fine, limp and dull - it's softer, fuller, thicker and shiny. So glad I discovered this amazing shampoo.

Perhaps one of the most dishonest companies

Posted by healthyinmalaysia on Jul 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you look at the ingredient list, it shows acai, blackberry, rose hips, and pomegranate as the first four ingredients. Each of these ingredients is deeply colored, especially the acai, blackberry, and pomegranate. And yet the shampoo is clear. These ingredients may be in the shampoo, but they are there in infinitesimal amounts. It is very deceptive. The shampoo is over 70% water, yet water is never listed as an ingredient. This product cannot contain meaningful amounts of their listed ingredients and sell so cheaply. In the industry, their ingredients are called "fairy dust," ingredients which are used in tiny amounts so as to be able to put them on the label. No effect whatsover, certainly not the "stem cells". All of these practices, fairly dust, not listing ingredients and not listing them in order of use, is against FDA regulations in the U.S. In addition, it contains poly quaternium compounds that will build up on the scalp and prevent good hair health. I could go on. Acure Organics is not organic, is not truthful and in my case made my hair feel bad over time. This is the Donald Trump of shampoo.

Refreshing and good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mother has fine, thin hair. This shampoo makes her hair very refreshing and gives her hair volume. But this brand is not suitable for me. I have fine thin hair as well but I encounter hair loss easily whenever I use any shampoo from this brand.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very minty. Shampoo is gentle for sensitive scalp.

Didn't work with my greasy scalp.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice,my hair turned out voluminous but was greasy too. The lemongrass shampoo works better.

Alopecia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After using this shampoo, i noticed that my hair was smoother, however my scalp now has bald patches. Not sure why this has happened, but the product definitely makes your hair feel thicker and smoother. Not sure about my bald patches though, first time this has happened to me :/

USE 🎉 ( K C N 5 9 1 ) 🎉 WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 17% OFF ON TOP OF EXISTING OFFERS!*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you would like to get the best deal, USE 🎉 ( K C N 5 9 1 ) 🎉 WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 17% OFF ON TOP OF YOUR EXISTING OFFERS!* YOU ARE WELCOME! 👍😉

Love it

Posted by AneBra on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Actually made my hair noticeably fuller. The smell is fresh and it didn't annoy my sensitive scalp.

Best Shampoo I've used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great rating on the environmental working group sit. Lather's nice, clean, but not striping. Depending on your water, you might get away with very little, as I noticed in a hotel.

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fresh smell and good quality