Page 1 - Reviews - Acwell, 5.5 Licorice pH Balancing Cleansing Toner, 150 ml - iHerb
US

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

This is a great toner, it’s gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn’t leave any tingling. It has a soft scent that doesn’t linger which I appreciate. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I use it with a reusable cotton round and only need a small amount to cleanse my face. Highly recommended!

3070ae85-f14a-46b9-a988-6162f583c871
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This toner is a great choice to use if you only wash with water in the morning like I do. It removes excess dirt without being harsh, it is not sticky and the smell is quite pleasant and fades quickly. As far as its fading effect goes, I think it takes at least a few weeks of use, but so far I really like it.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I am always looking for Licorice products to help with hyperpigmentation. I use several so I believe it does help as a toner and have seem some difference. One thing that at times people may not understand is that products do not work overnight but that you may have to use them for months. Take a picture of your face to see the differences because you maybe surprised to see that at times - there are changes but are minor enough that without before and afters you may not see the improvements. I will updated if I see this is not making a difference but so far I have seen some improvements.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I used this toner, instead of oil cleanser, as my first step of my evening skincare routine, followed by a water based cleanser. I also used this in the morning instead of using a cleanser. This toner has a herbal citrus scent to it, which is not overpowering, and the scent is actually my favorite. It cleans well and leaves skin feel refreshing, moisturizing, and hydrating. I have heard Licorice root can help brightening the skin, but I have not used long enough to see a significant changes on my skin tone! I already repurchase another bottle, and will keep this in mh routine.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

have not used it yet but I read so many great reviews from different sites. They were already sold out on most of the sites, As soon as I saw it on Iherb, i bought it. The reason I bought this product is because of the ingredient, liquorice, which I was looking for, in a cosmetic product, for a very long time. I am looking forward to using it after i finish the Purito fermented rice essence which is also a skin brightenning product as per the information, I gathered.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

Deep clean and brighten your skin with this specially-formulated toner that’s perfect for all skin types! This toner has a pH level of 5.5 to effectively balance your skin. Peony extract and a high concentration of licorice water - both natural brighteners - seep into skin to add an extra dose of luminosity to your complexion. Green tea extract also helps calm and reduce pigmentation, including acne scars and dark spots. After use, skin feels clean and smooth, not dry or tight. Because it’s so good at removing any impurities left on the skin post-cleanser, it helps the rest of the products in your routine absorb better. To maximize results and benefits use with Licorice pH Balancing Essence Mist.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Love the scent of this toner, it smells like earl grey tea. It doesn't irritate the skin. I use the product every day, and it moisturizes very well. It is a very gentle toner. I love it so much that I've repurchased it. The packaging is simple and small enough to bring on vacation.

Posted on May 27, 2022

When I first started switching to Korean and Japanese skincare I felt I was running blindfolded through the forest. I started researching, finding others who were around my age, with similar goals, and made note of what products they found benefited their skin. This was one of the first things I ordered and I have reordered it many times. I pat it on after I cleanse - sometimes two light layers - and my skin feels fresh, soft, and ready to absorb the next layer. It is not sticky, has a light herbal scent that is really nice, and I think my skin looks a bit brighter. Two times I ran out and forgot to reorder in advance so I was without it for 4-5 days. My skin wasn’t happy. I started to break out and my skin felt drier and more easily irritated. I have 3 products that are established in my routine and this is one. My skin can be sensitive to some products and this is gentle and has never caused me any issues - it actually calms my skin. I use it both in the morning and the evening right after cleansing.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I don't even recall how I stumbled across this product, maybe it was from a Buzzfeed article but I have to say- I am seriously SO impressed with this toner. I have been battling skin issues for years! After a couple of rounds of Accutane, my skin cleared up fairly well. So now, I mainly rely on cleansers and toners to help keep my skin in check and I have tried sooo many different kinds of products for my oily skin with no success. I cannot get over how quickly this toner helped me combat my oily skin and helped with the breakouts I still get on occasion. I use it twice a day (morning & night) and it has made such a difference. It helps remove any makeup my makeup remover might have missed and I feel like my skin feels revitalized after using it. Highly recommend

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I ❤️ this toner because it balances and brightens me. Yes, it really works too. My skin loves this product. It goes on smoothly with no tingle. Feels like a water. This ah-mazing toner has licorice water which helps fades hyperpigmentation. It also has green tea and peony flower which are delightful. No clue, but I am sure it adds something magically. This toner is my first layer of toner. Some nights I go toner crazy and this is the perfect base. This also pairs extremely well with Neogen Real Ferment Micro Essence. Some claim the combination helps achieve 🍯 skin. I’m not sure what honey skin looks like, but I imagine I have it. My skin glows!