Very tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1523883 on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this calcium and Vit D with magnesium supplement. It's the tastiest calcium I've ever had!

Healthy chocolate - what's not to like.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Circular foil-wrapped dark, hard chocolate. It is indeed hard to stick to the recommended daily serving of, er, 2. But the warning on the label helps keep me straight! I prefer these to the milk chocolate, which has that slight grittiness; but both benefit from being kept in the fridge. I'll be buying these again.

Dark Chocolate lovers will take their calcium supplements now!

Posted by 4678168985964102361 on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband hates taking supplements but readily downs these dark chocolate supplements....just like eating candy!

Tastes just like dark chocolate but packed with calcium!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this supplement way better than having to take a bunch of pills. This makes it yummy and more satisfying. Plus, it's got all the calcium you need packed into just two or three a day. I was even surprised at how good the taste was. Just like the directions say on the package, you have to remind yourself not to eat too many like regular candy! As a plus, my husband even likes these:)

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2072604 on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Amazing, intense chocolate taste and creamy texture. I am reordering!

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tastes better than the milk version and less "chalky". My kids like it - they share one piece every day as they both don't like drinking milk and I need them to increase their calcium intake. I wish they would do a version with better wrapping, e.g. Hello Kitty wrappers which would make it more attractive for kids.

Expensive, but worth it

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Haven't tried the milk chocolate, but the dark chocolate ones are really, REALLY good. They actually taste like good dark chocolate, not some waxy disk. I usually eat one a day - in addition to either a calcium pill or one of the cheap (waxy) chocolate calcium chews - and it's definitely a treat. Great price and fast shipping from iherb too!

i love these

Posted by Reviewer2894756 on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

they are so delicious that it's hard to stick to the recommended amount. I like them far better than the milk chocolate ones.

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer2203027 on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have osteopenia for the past 5 years. I was getting slightly worse each year, despite the fact that I have always exercised and am very health conscious.Since I started using this(about a year ago) I have had no further deterioration of the bone. Woo Hoo. Worth it and it's delicious!

Good tasting

Posted by Reviewer2843822 on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like semi-sweet chocolate morsels.

1 2