Delicious way to get that extra calcium

Posted by australia on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste just like real chocolate, with just a very subtle chalky texture, but this is not an issue for me. A great way to get some additional calcium. They are pricey though, so I think this may be just a one-off purchase.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting calcium supplement I have tried. The chocolate is good! It's hard to treat it as a supplement rather than a treat.

I prefer the dark ones, but I like these too. They taste good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have started buying these again in order to create some kind of breakfast routine prior to now missing in my life. Calcium. Chocolate. What else can I ask for?

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Love this calcium supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this one better than the dark chocolate one because it's sweeter and oh, it's delicious! I'll definitely be ordering more of these.

Like eating chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I received a sample of the dark chocolate kind from an MD at work and I liked it. I prefer milk chocolate, so I bought this kind and I'm in love with it. Sometimes I feel like I drank too much milk when I eat them, but you will probably get this with any calcium supplement. It's absolutely great!

Jen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wanted the dark chocolate, but you were out. I would order the dark because of less sugar but the milk is vey good!

Hard to say...

Posted by Does-it-do on Mar 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you take one piece, it is good. If you take another one, it may case you sick. At least that is how it works with me... They much more smaller than i imagined, but it is comfortable to keep them in your bag pack, or jacket. Taste like ordinary milk chocolate.

Tastes like a candy bar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A little too sweet for me.