Great for the Immune System and Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking AHCC for about a year and it has been great for my immune system. I used to get catch a cold or sinus infections frequently and I now I feel great. I will use this supplement! all the time as part of my daily regimen, It also gives me energy, which has really changed my outlook on life. I also hear this may help my immune system in the future, so thats a plus in mu book.

THIS AHCC IS NOT EFFECTIVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My entire family have been taking AHCC for over 2 years. During this time my husband and I have never caught the flu. My son who surfers from cold sores had not had an outbreak in over 18 months. However since purchasing this product, we've been been sick twice. My daughter is currently miserable with the cold and my son is suffering his first cold sore outbreak in over a year. I bought 2 bottles @ $71.54 each that's a painful $144 on an ineffective product. I am extremely disappointed. Do not waste your money.

Did nothing for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Did not work for me. Will never purchase again. Im back to my previous AHCC brand. This one just doesnt work.

AHHCC Advanced Physician Formulas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended product for chronic illness, flu virus, etc.