Forskolin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Didn't find any reduction of appetite or any weight loss - saddened to have wasted time and money. But will continue all of the product to see if it may prove me wrong.

did not notice any weight loss

Posted by adhd-researcher on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I dont drink soda / eat fast food I have some extra pounds that I would like to lose I walk 2 or 3x per day for 30 minutes I don't eat bread / cookies / pasta I eat a clean salad with egg / chicken so I think my diet is rather healthy but did not notice any change in inches or pounds

Forskolin is the real deal for body transformation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Forskolin consistently for over 9 months and have experienced great body composition changes with it and a healthy diet and exercise plan. I would highly recommend this product to all who are wishing to lose fat and add muscle to their frame. Please understand that it is a slow process at play with using forskolin and the changes will take many months to achieve the desired result.

Great for Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I havent found it useful as yet for weightloss (only been taking it for a week now) but from day one my energy levels have increased significantly. I wake up alert and feel happier and more energised during the day. This is amazing since Im usually tired all the time.

very good, weakens

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

amazing product. Perfect result. Day by day BECOME more thin. With no side effects. WONDERFUL. thanks iherb

For my eye pressure

Posted by tsalach on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was having eye strained and it was uncomfortable. Took this product and noticed the eye strained/tiredness was relief. Not so sure about weight loss but I guess time will tell. Thanks.

great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good

djelotvoran

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

forskolina pijem zbog očnog tlaka. nisam mjerila tlak pane znam da li djeluje, ali smanjuje mi apetit tako da ima efekt koji se obećava. kupiti ću ga opet

Fat removal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Using daily, haven't noticed much difference yet. Take on an empty stomach in AM.

Not for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Apparently I don't do well with Forskolin. It would probably work great for others.