Joint power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Being middle aged i have mild aches and pains in joints that come especially after long walks or gym workouts. A few days of Joint Power Rx and the pains are gone. They return a few days after stopping the pills and go away again after restarting. It has been consistent this way, this joint formula does help a lot. No side effects so far.

This stuff works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my dog, who had started having arthritis/joint stiffness and/or pain symptoms for a while. My vet recommended to start giving one of these types of products, and I chose this one in particular after researching ingredients and pricing on a whole slew of similar products, comparing the types of ingredients, strength, and also going by avoidance of some ingredients that could be harmful for a dog and that I did NOT want to be included. This one fit all my parameters and the price was reasonable for what it included. Guess what? It has been a phenomenal success with very obvious evidence of huge improvement! I have already re-purchased when the first bottle was empty and will do so again!

Wow

Posted by Sprinkles on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got these for my little dog. He's 12 years old, weighs 11 lbs., and started having visible signs of joint pain around a year ago. I give him one capsule per day every weekday and skip the weekends to give him a weekly break from it so he doesn't become sensitive to anything in it. He has been super helped by this product! He gets around so much better and most of the signs of joint problems have disappeared.

Nice joint formula

Posted by odereviews on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product helps nicely with knee pains. Only two capsules per day. Capsules are medium-large sized and pretty easy to swallow. Price was fairly cheap. You are good to go for 2 months with one jar.