It's made a difference

Posted by 4759571470622283620 on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my husband and we can tell a difference. We were told to use these by a friend of the family who is a clinical physician. He suggested we buy these to optimize his testosterone (regular and free). His levels were normal, but since we are trying to start our family (and its been over 2 years) he thinks these will benefit him. He told him to take 300mg a day, but since all I could find was 200mg, he is taking 400mg a day. I started him off the first week by taking only 1 (200mg), and then increased it to two pills a day. When I was researching which brand to buy I checked out this brands website and they seemed pretty good. This brand is created by a doctor who has used these in his trials (if I can remember correctly). All and all I will be buying these again. If we end up retesting his hormone levels I will update will his new results.

Strong libido booster

Posted by 5028482490165832855 on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure whether to start with one pill or two so the first day I took one. By that evening I definitely felt aroused. The next morning I took two capsules to see what would happen and the libido effects were even stronger but I felt a little too energized. So I think I'll stick with one capsule for now.

Excelente producto,Recomendado

Posted by qualityproducts on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Estoy utilizando este producto 2 veces al día una cápsula en ayuna por la mañana y otra por la tarde,uff tremendo muy satisfecho.

Tongkat Ali

Posted by 5708411603551971085 on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Increased energy throughout the day. Works really well in conjunction with tribulus.

Works well

Posted by 4649252512021423470 on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Posted by 5508340795362578253 on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well tongkat ali works welll for me. Now i noticed the effect on my body and i can feel the energy that tongkat ali beneficial to your body. Recommended!!!

libido

Posted by Reviewer1396304 on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

do the job

Great!

Posted by 4875698875951853178 on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works great!

Tongkat Ali

Posted by 5445823117295437666 on Aug 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tres bon Produit, por ceux qui ont un baisse de libido. Cela joue bcp sur l'humeur.🤗

this product is good but having chest pain after taking supplement

Posted by 5496343514969559915 on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product is good but having chest pain after taking the supplement

1 2