It's made a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my husband and we can tell a difference. We were told to use these by a friend of the family who is a clinical physician. He suggested we buy these to optimize his testosterone (regular and free). His levels were normal, but since we are trying to start our family (and its been over 2 years) he thinks these will benefit him. He told him to take 300mg a day, but since all I could find was 200mg, he is taking 400mg a day. I started him off the first week by taking only 1 (200mg), and then increased it to two pills a day. When I was researching which brand to buy I checked out this brands website and they seemed pretty good. This brand is created by a doctor who has used these in his trials (if I can remember correctly). All and all I will be buying these again. If we end up retesting his hormone levels I will update will his new results.

Strong libido booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure whether to start with one pill or two so the first day I took one. By that evening I definitely felt aroused. The next morning I took two capsules to see what would happen and the libido effects were even stronger but I felt a little too energized. So I think I'll stick with one capsule for now.

Excelente producto,Recomendado

Posted by qualityproducts on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Estoy utilizando este producto 2 veces al día una cápsula en ayuna por la mañana y otra por la tarde,uff tremendo muy satisfecho.

Tongkat Ali

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Increased energy throughout the day. Works really well in conjunction with tribulus.

Tongkat Ali

Posted by TIMORR on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i dont know why but this tongkat ali is the best choice in iherb and the funny thing is its powder not extract ! i think there somthing else in there or they put really strong extract because its working more then others products and extracts ! and the advance physician forumals extract 25mg isnt working great like this powder

High free testosterone levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My latest bloods show high testosterone, higher than most 20 year olds. I've been using this and other herbs + diet choices.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well tongkat ali works welll for me. Now i noticed the effect on my body and i can feel the energy that tongkat ali beneficial to your body. Recommended!!!

this product is good but having chest pain after taking supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product is good but having chest pain after taking the supplement

Very good product

Posted by Ari Choresh on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm impressed!!!

Magic Pills Tongkat Ali -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

trusted brand, best value, Tongkat ali benefits such as - The root of tongkat ali has been used to increase testosterone levels for a very long time indeed, tongkat ali can also improve sperm quality and therefore help treat male fertility issues, help deal with low levels of libido,Tongkat ali is a popular natural supplement among weightlifters and body builders who are looking to change their muscle to fat ratio, Bone Health..Take it on an empty stomach 2 days in a row.. and 2 days off.. highly recommended! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.

1 2