Invaluable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was on Lexapro after my stroke and I was able to get off that crap using Calmadvantage PLUS, it really helps you to sleep and it calms without making you drowsy. One of the best supplements I have ever used.

Zaps Anxiety & Panic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

CalmAdvantage starts helping from the first capsule- but the longer you take it, the more your nervous system will calm down- so do give it a little time. I had tried numerous herbs and supplements before I found this, and it is the only thing that worked for me. I am middle aged, and never had to deal with anxiety or panic attacks before. I take one or two when I get up, and again about mid-afternoon. My son-in-law takes it also, for ADHD. What ever brain neurotransmitters you need, this product enables you to make them. Great product!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Helps with my insomnia and coping with CFS

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I get these for my neighbor who swears by them. She is going through a stressful time in her life and they have really helped to bring her stress level down a notch.

We love it , It works best for stress relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have been using CalmAdvantage for years now and find it to be very effective for stress relief. It has laways worked !

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for a few years now. I think it works wonderfully. It is great to have a natural alternative to combat stess.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We've used this off and on for a year and my husband and I are very pleased with it. We both tend to worry and get stressed out at times. This takes the edge off. No side effects that we've noticed, we just not as anxious or looping in our heads with worry after we take a capsule. Love it because the results are immediate and don't require on-going usage.

DIDN'T WORK FOR ME

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The first time i took it, it made me feel like being drunk and very irritable (but it was in a way a nice feeling). The next few days it made me sleep more difficult and my mood has been even worse. It doesn't work for me. Nevertheless IHERB ROCKS

helps me sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

and stay asleep all night.

No noticeable difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried taking 1,2 and 3 of these tablets together, I can't say that i felt any change in stress levels or any effects at all.

1 2