Amazing for recovering from adrenal fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I honestly couldn't live without this product. It helps me get through my days without a feeling of overwhelm and exhaustion.

Great Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that Ortho Adopt is the premier adaptogenic formula. Includes porcine adrenal tissue and cortex to provide needed peptides and cofactors, along with Pantethine, and botanical adaptogens. Supports the body's ability to respond to stress with balanced, proactive energy rather than alarm or exhaustion. It is nice that it is available in a vegetarian formula too.

Great product and well labelled

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved the product and could tell the benefits shortly after starting to use the product.

adrenal fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Ortho Adapt for one month but noticed after 12 hours that I had stopped shaking inside I noticed as I had been shaking a long time, I felt so much calmer than I had felt in 30 years, that is how long it had taken to get a correct diagnoses , I have been taking other products as well because over time I have developed many other problems with I am trying to correct, I believe in doing it naturally and this product has given me back my life and hopefully my health

Great adrenal product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this for a while now. Love the blend/formula as most others are smaller quantities.

Has helped immensely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this product for a few years. 4 per day at first, now I just need one per day. It has helped with fatigue and with strengthening the adrenals. The glandular formula seems to give great and fast results.

Seems to do the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Energy and stress levels appear to have improved in early weeks.

Thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After using the product for two months to be able to feel better.