Strontium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer3236413 on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful product for keeping healthy bones but do not take with Calcium at least several hours between.Since I have been taking this product I have passed every Dexa Bone Test, and I am 81.

AOR - A trusted brand

Posted by Reviewer1555137 on Jan 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used AOR strontium since I found out 8 years ago I had osteoporosis. My bone density tests have continually improved. Dr's. have told me to continue with what I have been using. I take a good calcium but always at a different time. I will continue to use this strontium.

AOR Advanced series

Posted by Reviewer2656268 on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product seemed to make my nails stronger and I have only taken almost 2 months worth, I am hoping it will help with my bones especially in my mouth since they are disintergrating. I will continue taking this strontium support {II} and see. Thank-you for the product. Linda

Great price on AOR Strontium

Posted by 5690799851652923239 on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We have relied on AOR Strontium to help minimize the effects of osteoporosis in my wife. It is doing well. I recently found iHerb.com and found its price to be better than many other sources. Delivery is also prompt.

AOR

Posted by Reviewer2815909 on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really won't know much till I have my bone density test in a year.

good..

Posted by zerosums on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My old mom has suffered from Osteoporosis and spine ache. So I purchased this product. But she has also cerebral infarction and cardiovascular problem, so I used this product very carefully for not overusing.

Increased my bone density

Posted by Reviewer1739054 on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I chose this brand of strontium as there is no magnesium sterate. My dexa showed an increase in bone density. I contribute it to strontium.

Could not tell any difference

Posted by Reviewer1864442 on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tried on family advice but could not tell any difference