SO happy I found this!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had been feeling very sluggish, was not sleeping well, and was stiff and sore all over. After researching the symptoms of underactive thyroid and why it often goes undiagnosed, I decided to give this a try - not as hormone replacement but to feed and nourish my glandular system in hopes that it would begin to function more efficiently. Not only did I start to feel better almost immediately, but I noticed that I also lost my cravings for foods that would further tax my thyroid gland and perpetuate weight gain. I feel SOOOO much better and plan to continue taking this regularly.

measurable results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have host of endocrine issues 4+ years into Chronic Fatigue and Chronic Lyme. My thyroid has recovered a lot but I was still have trouble converting T4 to T3, so my free T3 (what your cells can use) was very low. Two months of taking this twice a day has significantly changed my lab results, and i have normal levels of T3. Change in how I feel is complicated to measure because there are so many things wrong, and my adrenal function is still poor. so for now I have to go with lab results, and hope that when I get everything working right I will feel better more often. I would speculate that someone with less serious issues who had poor energy from poor thyroid function might notice a positive change more distinctly.

Incredible tool!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am a male and in my early 50s and started to use this with iodine and selenium. I am very healthy, but do notice a significant boost even using 1 a day. Various fatty deposits quicky dissolved and energy and stamina is steady. Fantastic product!

Cold hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't really blame the product. Usually AOR product are top notch but it gave me cold hands in the morning. Perhaps it's just me who didn't need it. It might work for others but did not for me. Besides, pathogens feed on glandulars so that's always something to consider.

The Best Replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product brought my thyroid blood work into balance for the first in 8 years.

Great thyroid support

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product works great, highly recommend.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take it at night, works great. Other brands do not have the same effect.

I did not receive the product yet!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not receive the product yet!!!

Natural thyroid enhancement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product

This product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase