Help

Will definitely buy more!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

ABC was a lifesaver for me! For about 5 years, I’ve had IBS symptoms. I’ve tried different foods, an allergist, cutting out corn, soy, milk, and peanuts from my diet, but nothing seemed to work. I tried this product and my IBS symptoms went away. For the 10 days that I was taking the product, I did not have any IBS symptoms. All my bowel movements were normal! My husband tried the product at the same time (he doesn’t have IBS) and he was very regular during the 10 days. After the 10 days, I stopped and started taking the ABC Max capsules, which did not work for me. The IBS symptoms started to return, so I ended up taking two teaspoons of the ABC (with orange juice) and I was right on track again. My doctor recommended taking the psyllium husk capsules, but I would have to take 6 capsules! The two teaspoons of ABC works for me. So for now, I do the two teaspoons of ABC one day and the capsules the next day (need to get rid of the capsules anyway). Also, I tried the ABC with aloe vera juice, but it tastes much better with orange juice.

Colon Health

Posted by YourHealth on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this product whenever I need help with bowel issues. I also believe it helps with the elimination of toxins which accumulate in the intestines over time. No more bloated feelings as well. I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

Aerobic Life, Aerobic Bulk Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was very satisfied with this product. My tummy did not hurt while using it, and it kept me from being hungry.

good quality fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good form of fiber especially with the added soothing herbs - a little gritty to drink but not too bad just make sure you drink a large glass of water immediately after

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is effective. I actually found the recommended dosage too much and decreased slightly or adjusted as needed.

Aerobic Bulk Cleanse and fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will be ordering more, I have celiac's disease and this has really heaped me.

I love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using ABC Bulk for over 20 years and love it! It's like sweeping my intestines clean and I do it with regularity. Just make sure you drink if within seconds of mixing it, otherwise it gets too thick very fast. Have the 8oz of water handy too and down that right away. I usually do it before going to bed a few times a week. In the morning, you'll see and feel the results.

Aerobic Bulk Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this product, it is far superior to any bulk I have tried. I use it nightly, not periodically, combined with 3 capsules of slippery elm. In all cases, especially when having had Crohn's disease for over 50 yrs., it is crucial to keep intestinal system gently moving and as clear of toxins as possible.

Aerobic Life bulk cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it in aloe vera juice every morning. It is very healing for my digestive problems. I have IBS and GERD and I will continue using this product for sure.

New Label, Taste and Texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They've updated their label. The instructions seem to be the same. They've also changed the taste. It tastes much better than the previous version. Once mixed, the texture seems to be thinner and more watery. Does not appear to be as thick as before and seems easier to drink. But, I'm sure that whether this is a good thing or not.