Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1675281 on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, it can be used in water storage/ treating water that will be stored for up to a year. I used this to get over a cold it helped boost my immune system. The oxygen helps kill anerobic Bacteria, Fungus, ect......

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1998728 on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you get an upset stomach, that's when you can tell if this product is doing anything good for you; otherwise, I do not really know what it is doing for me. I had an upset stomach twice and took this in a glass of distilled water and within minutes I no longer had an upset stomach. I take it daily but just couldn't tell what it was doing for me 'til I took it during a stomach ache.

I can breathe clearly now

Posted by Reviewer2073671 on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

At 12,000 feet in the Himilayas these little beauties put a spring in our step

Really helping with fighting off colds

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've definitely relied on this over the winter months this year. I was unlucky enough to catch a cold, but with this product taken three times a day it never progressed fully, and was very mild. My husband gets cold after cold normally, so he could be its greatest challenge yet. He takes it alongside sambucus, to get an extra benefit. Very impressive stuff.

Good product

Posted by 5758276362901375163 on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Help me suite my stomach, got less acidity, less stomach pain, for 15 days of use. I ll continue till minimum 1 month. Recommend...4 stars coz I dont know if this will progress to full healing of my whole intestine tract.

Not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer1342249 on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I typically use Cell Food oxygen drops, but thought I'd try these. The drops are very hard to squeeze out of the bottle. Additionally, they don't taste the same as Cell Food does, so it's difficult to tell whether they have adequate potency.

ok