Excellent Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the only Aloe juice that I've been able to find that doesn't have preservatives and citric acid. I called the company directly and they assured me that it is pure. It seems to be. It has been really helpful for my gut pain! Feel much better, taking this regularly 4oz twice a day.

No preservatives!

Posted by zoeblessing on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The majority of aloe vera juice has preservatives (look for potassium sorbate in the ingredients) in them to increase shelf life, so I was pleased to find this one that did not. Just look at the ingredient list - nothing but plain organic aloe vera juice, the way nature intended. The taste is fine, not particularly strong. Note that refrigeration after opening is recommended. I was so used to leaving out my other aloe vera juice brands (so I would remember to add it to my water) that when I left this one out for several warm days, it did go bad. It's the one drawback to not having any preservatives, but I'll gladly make room in my fridge to reduce my ingestion of these artificial ingredients!

Aerobic Delight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product!! It is so hard to find pure aloe like this and at such a great price! =)

Doesn't taste like aloe.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it because it was the only 100% aloe vera juice. It tastes and smells like there is something chemical added to it. Will not buy again.

No citric acid

Posted by Mountainnana on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I could not find aloe juice with no citric acid in it anywhere locally at a price that wasn't outrageous. iherb is one of the few places that carries it, even on line. I add mine to carrot juice each morning but it has a mild palliative taste and would be fine without the juice. This aloe juice (along with other dietary changes) has been instrumental in getting my quirky gut running smoothly again. I also like ordering from iherb since I know I can get it within 3 or 4 days whereas the other on line source takes over a week so I am willing to pay a little bit more for this brand.

Great product for the unbeatable price!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant taste, works well, I feel much better while taking it,thank you iherb for selling this wonderful product at a very affordable price!

Great product - only often out of stock - I understand why :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'd been searching for a very long time to find a reasonably priced pure Aloe Juice. This one is perfect. Please keep it at an affordable price. Hope to be able to order soon as I'm running low. Thank you

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes just fine, I use it in the morning before eating. Good to find organic with no chemicals added at this price!

No longer pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Preservatives have been added. :-(

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great price, great product!!!

1 2