Aerobic Life Mag O7 capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely the best laxative I have ever used. There is no pain or cramping, just a gentle urge, and a complete evacuation of the entire colon, formed but soft - no diarrhea, no constant "going". Once you're done, you're done!

Life Saver.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have pelvic floor dysfunction along with ibs(primary symptoms being incomplete evacuation and abdominal pain). I tested positive for a small intestinal bacterial overgrowth after struggling with incomplete bowel movements and, after trying everything (an antibiotic, enemas, fiber, etc), I gave this a try. I started with the recommended amount, found it to be wayyyy to strong for my specific purpose, and finally ended up simply using one capsule a night(empty stomach prior to sleep) along with triphala. I generally have one bowel movement upon waking(and then I'm usually done for the day with no feeling of constipation) and .much. less bloating/foul smelling gas/other symptoms.

MAG 07

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This does work, but it gave me horrible stomach pains for days and days after and it burns the bottom. I wouldn't recommend this for kids or people that are sensitive.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have server allergies to medications,food ect. I am a hypertensive individual.And able to take this product no problem!!!!! I have have server stomach problems.Including but not limited to constipation .I have seen some of the best gastrointestinal doctors in the united states.And nothing they ever gave me for constipation...worked .But this does! It's great no stomach pains ,cramping.Make sure you drink enough water...like it says.And I recommend starting slow and upping your dosage if needed.I would highly recommend this product to anyone that has constipation problems.

love this product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I only have to take one every night that I need one and the next morning all works well. no cramping or pain. My 86 year old mother had great results also. I would start with 1 cap. at first and work up as needed.

Feeling natural and clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This buttpump has done wonders for me

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

wow weeeeeee works brilliantly

it works for my elderly mom's constipation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my elderly 88 yo mom who has been having constipation. I gave her 5 capsules (opened them up and mixed the powder in some juice) in the evening and she had a very good BM movement the next morning. Yay! We are going to continue giving her 5 capsules every other day instead of every day for a week, then decrease to 3 capsules every other day thereafter for another week, then give her a break for a week and see what happens. We hope that the effects don't wear off like the slippery elm powder that we were giving her. BTW, I also took 5 capsules myself and it worked for me too.

Mag07

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing products. Never fails. My naturopath recommended Mag07 because I had constipation, candida, etc. This is a great cleanser. I empty out every morning without fail. Had constipation all my life. I cannot live without Mag07. I always order ahead of time so that I don't run out.

A must have!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product has changed my life!!! Though it does take a week or two for you body to adjust (make sure a bathroom is near), it is totally worth it! No more heart burn, bloating or constipation. I have not felt this good in 20 years!!!