Aerobic Life Mag O7 capsules

Posted by Reviewer3122676 on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely the best laxative I have ever used. There is no pain or cramping, just a gentle urge, and a complete evacuation of the entire colon, formed but soft - no diarrhea, no constant "going". Once you're done, you're done!

Life Saver.

Posted by Reviewer2550776 on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have pelvic floor dysfunction along with ibs(primary symptoms being incomplete evacuation and abdominal pain). I tested positive for a small intestinal bacterial overgrowth after struggling with incomplete bowel movements and, after trying everything (an antibiotic, enemas, fiber, etc), I gave this a try. I started with the recommended amount, found it to be wayyyy to strong for my specific purpose, and finally ended up simply using one capsule a night(empty stomach prior to sleep) along with triphala. I generally have one bowel movement upon waking(and then I'm usually done for the day with no feeling of constipation) and .much. less bloating/foul smelling gas/other symptoms.

MAG 07

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This does work, but it gave me horrible stomach pains for days and days after and it burns the bottom. I wouldn't recommend this for kids or people that are sensitive.

Feeling natural and clean

Posted by Reviewer3169422 on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This buttpump has done wonders for me

wow

Posted by Reviewer3044706 on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

wow weeeeeee works brilliantly

love this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2802700 on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I only have to take one every night that I need one and the next morning all works well. no cramping or pain. My 86 year old mother had great results also. I would start with 1 cap. at first and work up as needed.

it works for my elderly mom's constipation

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my elderly 88 yo mom who has been having constipation. I gave her 5 capsules (opened them up and mixed the powder in some juice) in the evening and she had a very good BM movement the next morning. Yay! We are going to continue giving her 5 capsules every other day instead of every day for a week, then decrease to 3 capsules every other day thereafter for another week, then give her a break for a week and see what happens. We hope that the effects don't wear off like the slippery elm powder that we were giving her. BTW, I also took 5 capsules myself and it worked for me too.

Mag O

Posted by Reviewer3019655 on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works overnight just like it says. No cramps

aerobic life Mag O7

Posted by Reviewer2620540 on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You know when you get about 50 years old the body starts changing, and you start getting constipated. You don't want to take a laxative, we all know that isn't good. This is an Excellent product. You still should drink that 8 plus glasses of water and up your fiber. Take it at night just before bed. I have turned several family members on to this product.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1360485 on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My friend told me about this product and I immediately took 5 capsules the night I recieved it. Wish I would have worked up to it. I have been using a couple of weeks and am happy with the results it was just a little shocking the first couple days. Really, I wish I would have started out slow. As far as problems...no stomach upset or anything else negative besides a couple of days of, for lack of a better word, butt pee. Gross, I know.