Like An Herbal Xanax~

Posted by JJ2007 on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

An excellent herbal anti-depressant, which is also very effective for the treatment of anxiety, too. 'Kanna' is an excellent natural sleep-aid for occasional insomnia, as well. It is one of the most potent herbs I've ever used for this complaint. The best part about using this natural, organically-grown supplement is that there are NO SIDE EFFECTS!

can help your life in an unexpected way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i do not usually write reviews but this particular supplement helped my husband so i thought i should leave a comment. he has been in a better mood since he started taking it, with less irritability, hostility, and aggression. he also seems to be able to marshall his thoughts together a little better, i only gave the product four stars because i took the supplement myself but did not notice any change in how i felt.

Focused and Attentive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my College student son who was requesting Adderall for attention issues. Since he had horrible side effects from attention drugs as a child and has suffered from anxiety and depression his whole life, we decided to give this a try. It works very well for him with staying focused, I am not sure what it does for his depression and anxiety, I will have to ask him and update my review.

Most effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Don't waste your money on other, less expensive brands. This product WORKS.