won't go without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really is very helpful in many areas. I sleep very soundly and wake up feeling refreshed. It tastes great. I am getting leaner, so I feel my workouts are more effective while using it than previously. I feel that it may be balancing my hormones. It is really well worth taking.

helps with sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! Its great for helping me sleep along with cal/mag supplement right before bed. It also makes me feels very alert the next morning with more energy, the old bad part is you need to take a break from it 2 days a week and those days are pretty hard.

Better than secretagogue gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried secretagogue gold, but ultramax gold is definitely a better product. I jump out of bed every morning and feel energize the whole day. I am ordering more from iHerbs. Fast shipping and good pricing.

Avoid this product - It does nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After using 4 months i am giving up on this product. The only thing it does is make your wallet lighter, nothing else. I lost my good sleep due to this product. I can't sleep deep anymore and wake up very tired. The powder is not mixing well in cold water. Other than loosing money and my good sleep i can't say more than it never helped me in anything else. I work out regularly but feel no change. I feel constantly tired during days due to bad sleep. Too bad that i need to put a star. I wish the system could offer Negative star. Avoid this product and save your money.

Amazing increase in IGF-1 levels!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great formulation for anti-aging! My blood tests for IGF-1 prior to utilizing this product were low. After supplementing with this product for one month... my new blood tests confirmed a substantial increase in my blood serum levels of IGF-1. This combination of amino acids and nutrients is an excellent addition to your anti-aging regimen. Tastes good too!

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be helping restore my sleep patterns, it is a very good formulation.

Why sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I do feel better since taking this product, but the amount of sugar, especially right before going to bed is disturbing to me. I wish the company would change to stevia, or leave it unsweetened. I'm going to switch to the capsules, as it does work for me.

Ageless Foundation Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product great service by I Herb! If you want to feel great and full of energy this product will prove its' value! immediately better sleeping patterns, phenominal recuperation from work or sports injuries, feel 21 life-long! I'm sold on this and I herbs great deals!

HGH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

On this product I must say I dislike the weekends now. It says take for five days and then skip two days, repeat. So, I take it during the week and skip the weekend days. I used to wake up many times during the night, tossing and turning, but on ultramax I almost always wake up only when my alarm goes off in the morning. It makes me sleep like a baby and I love it. The first couple days it took me a minute to jump out of bed, but now I pop out of bed in the morning and feel like a champ. Great stuff.

Mary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product off and on for about five years. I actually worked for the Ageless foundation and was a test poilot for the product. This is a great product and it work as with any product results very by individual. I saw improvement in my skin, hair and nail. Although I must admitt I work out 5 days a week and eat a sensible diet. I'm 57 years young and people find it hard to believe

1 2 3 4