Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was having trouble sleeping at night; not anymore take one-two of these before going to bed and you will sleep like a baby . Not as much anxiety either.

Excellent!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely the best health product that I have ever tried. I have previously tried other similar HGH products but none of them had the impact on me that this product had. After a couple of days of taking it my energy levels became much higher, I was sleeping better, working better, and my focus and overall feelings of wellbeing improved quite dramatically. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve their energy levels and overall health, you really must try this product, it's great! Also I really must thank iherb for providing me with such an excellent service and also refunding me for a consignment of this product that unfortunately went missing during transit, since then I have switched to using DHL and I have not had any problems since. Thank you very much :o)

really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

highly recommended; noticed an improvement in my strength and energy within a week or so.

UltraMax Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely no noticeable effect whatsoever. Must be a placebo thing. I would not recommend this to anyone, it's a total waste of money. I'm giving it one star, since a rating is required, for their shipping excellence.

UltraMax Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed any changes except pimples. I guess it's working, I feel like a teenager again. Ha!

Cannot Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for four months. Saw only a slight increase in energy levels and a slight decrease in recovery time after workouts. There are definitely better HGH supplements available.

use the other one without alphaneuro!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i've used both 'Ageless Foundation Laboratories, UltraMax Gold, Advanced Rejuvenation Formula' and 'Ageless Foundation Laboratories, UltraMax Gold with AlphaNeuro Complex' thier is a big diifentant in these two. the one without AlphaNeuro works better. the ingredients in AlphaNeuro a lower your blood sugar levels and can cause serios side affects if you are in have low blood sugar levels or if you are on medication for you sugar

Its for everyone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Its a great product, works as soon as you take it. I have so much energy even for a 27yr old in the Army.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several of this kind of treatment. This one works the best so far.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for, maybe, 3 weeks along with the UltraMax Gold with Alphatrophin. I sleep unbelivably well with this product. Greater endurance during my exercise.

1 2 3 4