These crackers are awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found these before at Trader Joe’s and really liked they taste good and that their high in fiber. I will continue to buy these crackers for their quality.

Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a kind of healthy sesame biscuit.I can't stop eating and finish whole bag in very short time.

best whole wheat cracker

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

these are the best crackers we have ever tasted. for whole wheat they have a great taste and hardly any calories.we love them and go thru about 20 boxes a month. thankyou for carrying them

Four decades plus of greatness!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found Ak-Mak when I was pregnant with my first child. I wanted to eat healthy for me and my baby, so Ak-Mak was a great choice. And, forty years later, I still love them. Plain, with cheese,with jam,with soups, salads, they are a delicious, low-calorie snack. Thanks for sticking around. By the way, I resorted to mail ordering them, as I can't find them here in the markets anymore.

I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are tasty, low in fat, and healthy!

Ak-Mak Sesame Crackers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

While I can find this product in many grocery stores, I am disabled so getting out shopping is a chore. Now I can buy them online. Very affordable and prompt shipping! Will reorder from iHerb again.

Yummy & healthy!

Posted by pyngsg on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this crackers and it taste good even when eaten plain! Will buy again and wish iherb will lower the price so that i can buy more!

Ak-Mak Crackers are the best...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My nutritionist recommended I eat these crackers as a snack instead of reaching for pretzels or chips. Spread some hummus on the crackers and you are good to go. These are not easy to find in the grocery store, and I was very happy to find them here on iHerb.com. Will be ordering more!

Surprisingly This Is Really Satisfying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical about this at first, but it’s surprisingly tasty and flavorful, love the sesame seeds.

I consider Ak-Maks perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

What more could a girl want: organic whole wheat flour, great crunch, just right amount of salt, and a sprinkling of sesame seeds. And, iHerb has the best price for them.

1 2 3 4