alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

we LOVE Emergen-C in our house, which may be why we're so darned healthy! I take a packet to work with me each day and sip it over several hours. My wife and daughter each take a packet when they get home from work. When we feel an illness coming on, we repeat the dose until the bug has been knocked out. The vitamin c in this is in ascorbate form (fully reacted with minerals), meaning that the drink is non-acidic and easily absorbed. This is a remarkable product, worth every penny. There are numerous Emergen-C flavors; this is my favorite. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

should have read the ingredients list...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Emergen-C products all contain aspartic acid now, which is a close relative of aspartame! Definitely to be avoided at all cost!!!

Excellent Pick-me-up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent energy and immune booster for me.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

But I like the Acai one better for the flavour. All the Alacer stuff is good! Thanks for great prices and shipping to the Uk iherb!!

fully taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the taste

Give this Vitamin C an A+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Simple and good. A wonderful alternative to swallowing bulky tablets or capsules. Ingesting up to 10k mg. a day, when needed, is a pleasant fizzy refreshment now. I've tried several flavors. All of them satisfying.

Love emergen C

Posted by Sandra on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will reorder

Vitamins that will make you feel like a Super Hero!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I fee like a Wonder Woman. I can go from being mother to 5 kids with 2 grand-kids, wife, perform at demanding job with 22K people under my belt and travel extensively. This is my shield and my sword. This is the only vitamin supplement you need! This keeps me awake and energetic from morning and restful at night. I don't need coffee to sustain me in meetings. After work, I am usually train for at least 2 to 3 hours on a daily basis and weekends with the kids whenever I am not traveling. All my children takes it and it keeps them going as well with their busy lifestyles of being at work, college and sporting activities or being a parent. When under the weather, I take 3 sachets a day and I bounce back within a couple of days. I've introduced it to my friends with a couple of sachets each and now they take it too! My chemist friend had it and now she is proposing her company to produce something of the same. Sorry about that you may have competition soon :P . It's only a testament of a great product that people want to copy it! LOVE IT!!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product and very good customer service!

tasty and easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent for supplying Vit. c. during winter months