alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

we LOVE Emergen-C in our house, which may be why we're so darned healthy! I take a packet to work with me each day and sip it over several hours. My wife and daughter each take a packet when they get home from work. When we feel an illness coming on, we repeat the dose until the bug has been knocked out. The vitamin c in this is in ascorbate form (fully reacted with minerals), meaning that the drink is non-acidic and easily absorbed. This is a remarkable product, worth every penny. There are numerous Emergen-C flavors; this is my favorite. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

should have read the ingredients list...

Posted by 5361813677410561564 on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Emergen-C products all contain aspartic acid now, which is a close relative of aspartame! Definitely to be avoided at all cost!!!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

But I like the Acai one better for the flavour. All the Alacer stuff is good! Thanks for great prices and shipping to the Uk iherb!!

Excellent Pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer1985097 on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent energy and immune booster for me.

fully taste

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the taste

Instead of coffee at the end of the day

Posted by Reviewer2400851 on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All the EmergenC products are a great pick-up in place off that last coffee that you know you shouldn't have anyway. Pick yer flavour,

OK taste, seems to help fight colds

Posted by Reviewer2177874 on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I take this (and Redoxon C+Zinc) religiously when we feel like we're coming with a cold or scratchy throat. Seems to work well, as they rarely develop into something serious. Taste is just OK, but that's probably because they don't put a lot of sweetener in.

A favorite flavor.

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A great way to take supplements and energizing. Drink it every day. Sometimes mix with cranberry juice and club soda for a kind of "natural soda."

very good

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Oct 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taste's good

Alacers Vit. C fizzy mix

Posted by Reviewer2523752 on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We've tried any number of the Alacer drink mixes & have liked them all. The cranberry - pomegranate is a new flavor with this order & is already becoming one of my favorites. Also, the packets are easy to take & mix when travelling.