Excellent - Boosts Immune System, Fights Off Viruses

Posted by Reviewer2087951 on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I spent 8 hours a day on a hospital ward, every day for 3 solid weeks when there were many patients on the floor suffering from a super-bug. I was stationed right outside their isolation rooms as nurses suited up and came and went from the rooms, the doors opening and closing all the time. At the time I didnt know about the super-bug - had no idea what afflicted the people in isolation. About a week into my time there, I started rapidly developing a pretty nasty sore throat. That's when one of the nurses told me about the super-bug. Normally, when I experience the precise symptoms I was having, it quickly develops into severe strep throat and then progresses into very bad head conjestion, terrible couching, bad plegm, etc. and has me sick in bed for 3 weeks on average. Nothing I try can typically halt its progression once the first symptoms appear. However, this time, as soon as I felt these symptoms setting in (and they were coming on strong), I began popping 2 "Natural Factors GrapeSeedRich Grape Seed Extract" twice a day, as well as 1-2 pycnogenol twice a day, and about 3 Emergen-C packets a day. It was amazing. I was able to completely stave off the symptoms, getting away with only the mildest scratchy throat for a few days, instead of full blown strep throat to the point that I am normally unable to talk for a couple of weeks and would normally experience intense throat pain. The Emercen-C, Natural Factors grapeseed exract, and pycnogenol was a potent combination, and now whenever I or my loved ones appear to be coming down with anything, we immediately begin taking these 3 supplements together and all symptoms back right off.

disappointed

Posted by wicked72 on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is ok. The price is much much higher (+25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as last time!!! I wont order it again!

Fizzies

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing. I add it to smoothies for the great orange taste and Vit. C jolt. I was very relieved when this company dumped the aspartame in this product.

Good taste and fizz

Posted by Sandra on Jul 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great for mixing with powdered collagen to mask the taste

Great boost when you're sick

Posted by colorwalk on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Whenever anyone in my family gets sick, we take two packets a day and it really helps speed up our recovery. I don't even take any meds - just Emergen-C and lots of water and rest. I don't normally take it every single day when I'm not sick, but during times when I feel like a cold might be creeping up, I take one packet and it keeps any sickness at bay. I also find Super Orange the best tasting flavor among all the flavors I've tried. It's least artificial (and not as sweet). I've re-ordered plenty of times and will continue to do so.

More energy less aches and pains

Posted by Reviewer1837680 on Oct 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Most pleasant way to get a vitamin C shot. We have a packet in a little warm water first thing in the morning and seems to help banish aches and stiffness.

Goooood

Posted by Reviewer2366023 on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and Healthy

The tasty Super Orange - give you the energy

Posted by 5566235090387244037 on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My friends all bought this, especially this taste which is not so 'citric' but give you energy after the drink.

Once a day healthy boost.

Posted by 5529968634416589727 on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Start the day with this Vitamin C, Super Orange sachet, prepared wih measured water to suit your taste. Brilliant !

We've been taking this for over 20 years...great product

Posted by 5006899834031878278 on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, although its getting a bit pricy. We love this for when we get sick, we just add a bit of echinacea to the fizz and wham it works to help the symptoms go away faster. For energy and people who don't like to drink water, it's great!