I like this an awful lot

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've taken megadoses of vitamin c for three decades, and I believe it's kept me healthy and relatively youthful. When I'm at work, I add a packet of Emergen-C to a bottle of water and sip it for several hours. In this way I not only keep hydrated, but get my C as well. It is buffered so there's never any stomach upset, and it tastes great! Take also at the first symptoms of illness, or when overly tired, and sickness can usually be averted. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

WONDERFUL FLAVOUR!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love all emergen-c products and Acai was my fav flavour before I tried this. LOVE it!

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this flavor the best of all the Emergen-C flavors, but I have not been able to find it at any other place.

Nice morning flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Emergen-C is great, I've always turned to it when I'm feeling a little under the weather. With winter coming I take one a day in the morning no matter how I feel, and this hearty-tasting berry is great for my morning glass. Drink it hot for the cold months!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I drink this product everyday. I am convinced that it's the reason I very seldom catch any of the bugs my friends get. I have used this product faithfully for the past 6yrs..

disappointed

Posted by wicked72 on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is ok. The price is much much higher (+25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as last time!!! I wont order it again!

Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We use these to get a vitamin boost to prevent sickness. Taken at the first time of the sniffles.

Very good product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After I started on this and D3 vitamins I sleep much better, my hair and skin looks much better than before. Love the big dose with c, and b vitamine ;)

Great boost!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes decent and boosts energy. Super Orange tastes better in my opinion.

Tasty and effective to prevent colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Every day I drink a packet of Emergen-C, pregnant fast production are not catch a cold.

1 2 3