I like this an awful lot

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've taken megadoses of vitamin c for three decades, and I believe it's kept me healthy and relatively youthful. When I'm at work, I add a packet of Emergen-C to a bottle of water and sip it for several hours. In this way I not only keep hydrated, but get my C as well. It is buffered so there's never any stomach upset, and it tastes great! Take also at the first symptoms of illness, or when overly tired, and sickness can usually be averted. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3113497 on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this flavor the best of all the Emergen-C flavors, but I have not been able to find it at any other place.

WONDERFUL FLAVOUR!!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love all emergen-c products and Acai was my fav flavour before I tried this. LOVE it!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1309804 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I drink this product everyday. I am convinced that it's the reason I very seldom catch any of the bugs my friends get. I have used this product faithfully for the past 6yrs..

Nice morning flavor

Posted by 5497585758157899334 on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Emergen-C is great, I've always turned to it when I'm feeling a little under the weather. With winter coming I take one a day in the morning no matter how I feel, and this hearty-tasting berry is great for my morning glass. Drink it hot for the cold months!

disappointed

Posted by wicked72 on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is ok. The price is much much higher (+25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as last time!!! I wont order it again!

very tasty

Posted by Reviewer3133453 on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very tasty

Good product!

Posted by rafael on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste and content is good enough. Small packets are very handy.

Great flavor