Alacer Emergen-C Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Several months ago a health advisor recommended that I take Emergen-C Joint Health Formula to help repair some lost cartilage in my knees and restore some flexibility. He was specific about my using this brand. In that time I have become more flexible and noticed results in one month, as he had mentioned I would. I mix the contents in water and take on an empty stomach twice a day. My advisor also recommended taking this with Boswellia, a capsule designed for better joint health. This duo appears to be working for me.

Alacer Emergen-C, Joint Health Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has trouble swallowing pills, he has horrible arthritis, and this seems to do the trick... Thanks!

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking Emergen-C for 20 years. Best source of minirals

Thanks for the relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works, aches and pains in joints go away

Alacer, Emergen-C Joint Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works well to alleviate pain and restores mobility in joints. Keep up the good work Iherb.

Love This Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Emergen-C for a long time. It's a great way to get your C when you're on the go, because it mixes so easily with water. I like to mix a packet of Tangerine with a packet of Raspberry in a bottle of water. The two flavors are great together. I like the fizz, too, especially because I used to drink sodas and miss the fizz (but not the toxic ingredients) so it's nice to have a tasty soda-like drink that you can feel good about. Emergen-C is great any time of day and a good way to keep your C levels high 24/7. I keep a few packets in my handbag as well as in my car. And if you are traveling on a plane or a ship, especially during cold & flu season, the extra C will help protect you from any bugs going around.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy way to get your Vit C and joint supplements. Tastes good and mixes well with water. Keep coming back to this product.

all in one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great product for a all in one, tastes true to flavour.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good!

joint health review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take one pack a day. I feel it works well.

1 2