US

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

A quality product that is constantly out of stock is excellent for strengthening the immune system

I take about 3,000 MG C per day in different forms. This one is a must as it really works to rev up my immunity. I like the addition of MSM because this is supposed to help joint pain. I find that it removes the inflammation in my right knee (cause unknown) that impedes my walking and yoga. It's temporary because without drinking this I definitely feel my knee.

Posted on Dec 25, 2009

I got the Emegen C with MSM Lite and I really like it. I have been using it in the morning to take my other supplements with. Very refreshing, it's good to start the day off a refreshing drink!! Both my husband and I really like this product. Will be getting more of this.

Posted on Apr 22, 2014

I was grateful to find these wonderful little NSA energy packets @ iherb. I add a bit of stevia and they provide an energy boost to my afternoons. I have been using these for years. Love 'em

Posted on Jun 6, 2010

Emergen C has been around for a long long time. Its a quick to take low profile mineral product. We like the addition of the MSM in it.

Posted on Oct 2, 2010

Love regular emergen-c was seeking MSM for my sons growing pains. This lite version and flavor is bitter. I still take it everyday but wish it tasted as good as the regular flavors.

Posted on Feb 12, 2011

Good for when your on the go. I prefer to take msm mixed with hot tea, and take vit c separate,or powdered c under the the tongue while I drink my tea.

Posted on Sep 7, 2013

Really good, really easy to digest . Definitely I would recommend to take these Vitamin supplier.

Posted on Mar 2, 2013

These are a great source of vitamin C, I take them in the morning before breakfast together with Collagen Type 1&3.

Posted on Sep 25, 2011

Great to have this again since i was not able to get it before but thanks to iherb it is possible.